Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns set to release Manziel in March.

BullsColtsFan1

Ya know, I don't get it. Why didn't the Browns just implement a Dez Bryant policy on him like Dallas did to Dez?

It probably would have worked out, but if you are willing to draft an immature player at least be willing to put him in a place to succeed, 1st round draft picks are too valuable in this sport to just let them run wild, corral that horse.

3 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

The next two QBs taken after Manziel: Teddy Bridgewater and Derek Carr

Ouch. Even when Playoff & ProBowl talent is right in front of them at the draft, the Browns front office still puts the wrong QB name down on their final selection card...consistently. 

9 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

So Jerry won't have to draft a quarterback after all...

Come on Jerry Jones. Don't fail me now. You know you want to. Hardy & Manziel on the same squad. I've got my popcorn ready. :popcorn: Dysfunctional Dallas & Mayhem Manziel together. The gift that keeps on giving. 

Here's Money Manziel's new Dallas theme song....Plus, TX has a vivid nightlife with booze joints & gentlemen's clubs. A disaster just wanting for Johnny Football. Sigh...

6 hours ago, Live and let live said:

No, there would be several more. RGIII and Manziel will be hot targets. He needs to play somewhere that will just let him be Johnny Football like the Jets did with Broadway Joe...

Broadway Joe? You have to be a secret joke writer for someone. Joe owns socks older than you.

55 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He's going to the Texans haha I had to say it.

Ha, hey, who knows. I don't think he's O'Brien's cup of tea though, and there's too much risk and not enough reward to warrant bringing him in. I think we'll be more in the running for a certain Washington QB...

45 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Come on Jerry Jones. Don't fail me now. You know you want to. Hardy & Manziel on the same squad. I've got my popcorn ready. :popcorn: Dysfunctional Dallas & Mayhem Manziel together. The gift that keeps on giving. 

Here's Money Manziel's new Dallas theme song....Plus, TX has a vivid nightlife with booze joints & gentlemen's clubs. A disaster just wanting for Johnny Football. Sigh...

I think I heard that the Cowboys are finally gonna let Hardy go. But it's not bc of what he did to his girlfriend, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, QwizBoy said:

I think I heard that the Cowboys are finally gonna let Hardy go. But it's not bc of what he did to his girlfriend, unfortunately.

Well, what do ya know Dallas actually made a smart roster move for once. Amazing ain't it?

Way to go Stephen Jones. I have to give you major props for not letting your daddy make all the final decisions anymore. 

Hey, SW1 just praised something the Cowboys organization did, I think I'm gonna be physically ill now. :wall:

Ah Dallas, the team I will forever love to hate. 

15 hours ago, Live and let live said:

Some of the teams I think may be interested in Manziel and RGIII are:

San Diego,

New Orleans

Houston

Dallas

Phoenix

LA Rams

Philadelphia if they lose Bradford

I am looking at teams with aging QBs who might take a chance on these players. I think RGIII will have significantly more interest than Manziel.

How do you consider rivers an aging qb but don't mention Roethlisberger or Eli?

Highly doubt jeff fisher or bruce Arians is going to take on either of these head aches

22 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

How do you consider rivers an aging qb but don't mention Roethlisberger or Eli?

Highly doubt jeff fisher or bruce Arians is going to take on either of these head aches

Good point, those two shold be on the list. Fisher needs a QB. He does't have one. Arians is going to need to replace Palmer and he would certainly give one or both of these guys a shot. I think Dallas will be the hottest after RGIII.

1 hour ago, Live and let live said:

Good point, those two shold be on the list. Fisher needs a QB. He does't have one. Arians is going to need to replace Palmer and he would certainly give one or both of these guys a shot. I think Dallas will be the hottest after RGIII.

They do need qbs.  Which is why they won't be looking at either of those guys.   Griffen and Manziel  need an offense that caters to them.    Arians won't be interested.