Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cam Newton Superbowl Drinking Game

ReMeDy

2y7CcPZ.jpg

Me and a buddy are attempting this - the Cam Newton Superbowl drinking game, and you're all invited! Take one shot if Cam Newton (on-camera) does the following:

- Performs a Superman dive, or otherwise attempts to hurdle someone.

- Does a Superman celebration pose.
- Kisses his arm.
- Points in a random direction.
- Has a rushing play converting for a 1st down.
- Gives a ball to a fan.
- Appears in an Oiko's commercial, or any other commercial.
- Smiles/laughs on the sidelines.
- Dances on the sidelines. If he smiles/laughs while doing it, you know what that means...

Take two shots if Cam Newton:
- Wins the Superbowl.
- Says he's going to Disney World.

Dear god, Denver defense, help me...

You will be sober because Denver will win unless 1 or 2 shots gets you drunk. How about do a shot everytime Peyton throws a TD which will be at least 2 or when Denver gets a sack which will be at least twice or when Denver creates a Turnover which will be another 2. That's 6 shots alone haha I say finish the 5th if Denver holds the Panthers to 20 points or below LOL.

When Denver wins this I will be laughing the whole time doing shots haha Laughing at mainly the ESPN people and NFL Network people that say Denver has no chance like they said when Denver played the Pats. Cant wait to hear the excuses next Monday morning. Actually I don't even want to hear them because at that point those people will look so dumb that they should just retire from TV.

I said before the Pats game I would put my paycheck up against Mike Greenberg's and Mike Golic's kidding around since they said Pats would win easily and would need at least over 7 points to take Denver. Man I should be rolling in money about now haha Here we go again. If Denver loses for some odd reason in the SB, worse I could do is break even at this point if I was to gamble with anyone, cant be right everytime. I would of honestly bet either one of them 1000 dollars straight up and took no points regarding the Broncos/Pats but I don't gamble just to call their bluff. I knew what would happen.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now