Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Classless Bengals Fans

Nesjan3

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least the Bengals coaching staff isn't knuckleheads like their players.  That's more than you can say for the Steelers.  Munchak and Porter need to be suspended for the rest of the playoffs.  Coaches are supposed to defuse situations not escalate them, but both of those guys still think they're players and try to stir things up more.  Absolutely despicable for a coaching staff to behave like that too. 

Stop talking about "class". You're a football fan. Football hooligans are a real thing. Don't act like you're on some high hill of moral superiority. 

"Class" is a term that is thrown around far too much by people that use it as another way of saying "I'm a good person". 

3 minutes ago, Bogie said:

Stop talking about "class". You're a football fan. Football hooligans are a real thing. Don't act like you're on some high hill of moral superiority. 

"Class" is a term that is thrown around far too much by people that use it as another way of saying "I'm a good person". 

I'm sorry. I know I have work to do to be a better person. 

4 minutes ago, Bogie said:

The vast majority of fans don't throw objects at opposing team players or cheer their injuries.

21 minutes ago, Michigan_Colts_Fan said:

At least the Bengals coaching staff isn't knuckleheads like their players.  That's more than you can say for the Steelers.  Munchak and Porter need to be suspended for the rest of the playoffs.  Coaches are supposed to defuse situations not escalate them, but both of those guys still think they're players and try to stir things up more.  Absolutely despicable for a coaching staff to behave like that too. 

I agree with you. Coaches grabbing a player's hair and coming out onto the field to argue with the opposing team is also disgraceful. Plenty of poor sportsmanship on both sides.

3 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Burfict speared Big Ben for a sack and hammered him into the turf, it was a shoulder or upper body injury not sure why he was on the cart

ok, thanks.  looks like cincy imploded in the waning moments of the game, serves them right for being bad fans for the throwing of spit-wads and popcorn at big ben and other players and coaches.

That may be the most famous playoff game in history and I believe will go down as one of the most talked about and dissected games ever.  

The fans were not the problem, had it played out in Pittsburgh, the same thing would have happened.  The problem was the officials allowing a clearly escalating Burfict to just keep getting worse and worse.  They did the same thing with Beckham Jr. and didn't learn from it.  Sure, Burfict made most of the Bengals key plays, but he eventually cost them the game as well.  The hit on Bernard ramped it all up and the refs lost total control from that moment forward.  I also blame Pitt and Cin coaches and both should be heavily sanctioned by the league along with the 2 Pitt coaches who got into altercations.. I don't think either should be coaching next week's game.   Burfict needs to be suspended at least 4 games.  He was a menace to everyone on the field from players to coaches to refs etc.  And he paid one heavy price of being the guy, along with long time thug Pacman Jones as costing Cincy what could have been the greatest playoff win of their teams history and a classic in a positive way for Cincy for all time.  Now they are simply the monsters who cost their team the win in the dumbest, most thuggish way in NFL history.  

26 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Very true. But first time I've seen an injured player having things thrown at him. Pathetic 

I believe Seattle fans tossed popcorn on Navarro Bowman when he tore in ACL in the NFC championship game.

6 hours ago, Michigan_Colts_Fan said:

Yeah, I was more disgusted with the Steelers coaches than the Bengals fans ... but then again they have Tomlin the trip artist as their HC.

7 hours ago, Michigan_Colts_Fan said:

I agree to a degree, but Lewis should have yanked Burfict (sp.?) for his idiocy throughout the game. 

22 minutes ago, ViriLudant said:

I agree to a degree, but Lewis should have yanked Burfict (sp.?) for his idiocy throughout the game. 

This! 

There's now way he should have been in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if he's suspended to start the season