Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

427 posts in this topic

Just now, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

Did freemen throw a pick six?

No? 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

Did freemen throw a pick six?

No.. At our 10 yard line he threw a high pass to boom and led him too much and boom jumped too early and it bounced off his hands into the arms of a defender.  they scored on the next play.

1 person likes this

We're showing this 3-12 team who we are. Josh Freeman for City Council!

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, DougDew said:

No.. At our 10 yard line he threw a high pass to boom and led him too much and boom jumped too early and it bounced off his hands into the arms of a defender.  they scored on the next play.

Thanks

Just now, JRnINDY said:

Looks like coordinators are playing for their jobs

yeah good luck with that...

Just now, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

How did TN score?

Freeman pass went through Herrons hands and into Tennessee players hands, Herron with the tackle. Mettenberger ran it in on next play.

1 person likes this

Colts just allowed Delanie Walker a 40 yard dash to their five-yard line....and the Texans now lead 10-0 over the Jags.

Who thought there would be 24 points in this game? haha still 10 minutes left in the 2nd.

Seriously, how do we give up 14 points so far in 1st half to this Titan team?

1 person likes this

Lol how could anyone be considered for retention. Everything to play for yet they are struggling against this awful team 

1 minute ago, JRnINDY said:

Seriously, how do we give up 14 points so far in 1st half to this Titan team?

1 bad play by boom and some good misdirection and here we are

2 minutes ago, LucasOilStadium said:

Titans take back the lead by Cobb.   14-10 Tennessee.

Play by play? Trying to get Lamey fired, too?

Buffalo leading NY, Steelers leading too. If only the Jags could get on the board haha 

Come on offense. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, snkdy said:

Buffalo leading NY, Steelers leading too. If only the Jags could get on the board haha 

Come on offense. 

3:10

1 person likes this