LucasOilStadium

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

belichick given up with two mins left and down by ten, hes pulled gronk and brady

Well if Denver wins tonight looks like the Broncos will have HF through the whole playoffs This could get very interesting to say the least. 

2 minutes ago, austriancolt said:

Titans never wanted to win this game and lose the nr. 1 pick. A meaningless win for the Colts. Finally the season is over. Goodbye Chuck and I hope Mr. god complex himself is gone too...

Hey, man, I like the way you party.  We gotta' hang out one day.

(not!)

1 minute ago, austriancolt said:

Titans never wanted to win this game and lose the nr. 1 pick. A meaningless win for the Colts. Finally the season is over. Goodbye Chuck and I hope Mr. god complex himself is gone too...

No such thing as a meaningless win. A WIN IS A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   We dont finish under .500 and we can enjoy the off season knowing we won our last 2 games

1 minute ago, JRnINDY said:

Well I didn't see Chuck get carried off field by players or for that matter no one even running to shake his hand..... Interesting

Colts fans seemed to be apprecitive.  Hard to tell if it was directed to Chuck or the whole team.

...or maybe just happy that the season is over?  Who knows.  The presser should be interesting.

Our Colts finish and conclude their 2015 regular season campaign 8-8, with their 30-24 home win overthe Titans, but took themselves out of  the playoffs with their home loss to the Texans, and are now out of playoff contention. Houston defeated Jacksonville, and claim the 2015 AFC South Division Title, and also finish one game up above the Colts with their 9-7 record.  Colts won't play again until their next game, a preseason game, in August 2016.