Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY McGill

CanuckColtsFan

Yeah our D-Line is looking good for the future. We can now focus on the other two layers of our defense in FA and the draft. Anderson and Parry in their 2nd seasons should be much improved. Anderson should be a pro bowl caliber DE. Then McGill  looks to have a ton of potential as well. If nothing else he should be a really good rotational DT. Then Langford and Winn will be back too.

31 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

Yeah our D-Line is looking good for the future. We can now focus on the other two layers of our defense in FA and the draft. Anderson and Parry in their 2nd seasons should be much improved. Anderson should be a pro bowl caliber DE. Then McGill  looks to have a ton of potential as well. If nothing else he should be a really good rotational DT. Then Langford and Winn will be back too.

31 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

Winn is a Free Agent after the season....I hope they make him an offer as I like his versatility. 

2 minutes ago, ALL BLUE said:

Yep if Anderson comes back healthy the D line looks solid. Get Sio in the groove draft or sign a pash rusher and anyone to replaceToler we should be better.

Id definitely agree.. a good pass rushing OLB and to me OL need to be top priority. A solid MLB wit coverage ability would be nice too...

7 hours ago, LuckIsAwesome said:

Personally I think Kerr has had a solid year too. McGill was great today though no doubt. 

Eh kerr lacks that intensity to me doesn't shoot gaps nor plays the run well. Ty sorta seems like Parry in terms of creating penetration at the los

They call a stunt for McGill, he did look quick, but it just wasn`t picked up at all.
Not a Great play at all by him just bad O-Line play.
His only 2 tackles are sacks. Nice but it was a backup center and poor O-Line play in general.
 But i certainly do like his prospects, along with Anderson, Parry, and Kerr.
 Langford kicks a lot of butt and is a GUY!