Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The weekly Johnathan Harrison sucks thread

RockThatBlue

On 12/20/2015 at 9:18 AM, IowaHawkeyeColt said:

I might be a wee-bit biased, but the Colts need to take a HARD look at Austin Blythe (C) out of Iowa in this year's draft. Would be a hell of a steal for a 2nd/3rd round pick. Dude is an absolute mauler and a workhorse. Iowa lineman, especially one as highly regarded as Austin, typically do VERY well transitioning to the NFL.

Check out his highlight video. https://twitter.com/ChrisRuthIOWA/status/66677307962062028

BUMP. Going to tell myself that someone in the FO saw this post lol. Tear it up Austin!!

Well goodbye Johnathan, you have been replaced but to be honest he was undrafted where Holmes was a 4th round pick but I am happy to see they are looking at several spots on the line. Looks to me though that Mewhort may have to start looking over his shoulder 

On 12/20/2015 at 1:32 AM, RockThatBlue said:

Is there a worst center in the NFL compared to Harrison? 

He is flat out awful. Hasselbeck should file charges for attempted murder against Harrison for not protecting him. 

Harrison sucks so bad, I slapped a picture of him on my vacuum and it began working again.

Things that suck more than Johnathan Harrison:

1. Nothing

2.Nothing

3. Toler.

4. Nothing.

Apparently @jvan1973 strongly disagrees because you know... uh.... he's got more talent than most people will ever meet....

What perplexes me is it took several years of taking a beating on Luck's part for them to realize their OL signal caller needs to be seriously re-examined.

Maybe a different set of experienced eyes from Philbin may have shed a little more light. It is not just Johnnys and Joes we will be replacing, we have new coaches and new perspectives too. I am optimistic it will be all for the good.