LucasOilStadium

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I kind of lean toward keeping Kelly. OL depth is still an issue the Colts. You can still draft Haynes or frazier later Both starting caliber Center/Guards later in the draft. Let AR get his feet under him with an experienced OL. 
    • The rules are set up for offensive people  to prosper. Also defense isn't  that bad to begin  with injuries and offense  not staying on field long enough  also affects that. Drafting an offensive  play maker helps offense  stay on field and keeps defense fresher. 
    • No thanks. A good starter + $12m is too much for a third round pick.
    • Exactly!! The market has spoken and most likely Simmons and his agent overvalue his worth.  One thing we know about the NFL, they will overpay. They go hard the 1st day and overpay and most teams spend their money. The money is usually gone and the dust settles. Got this from PFF who most people love on this site.  "It’s important to Julian Blackmon is a good player, but the free agent is far from perfect. His 68.3 PFF grade made him the 38th-best safety out of 95 eligible players, but that’s largely due to his coverage abilities. The safety missed seven tackles last year, finishing the season with a below-average 59.2 grade against the run. If teams are looking for a box safety, Julian Blackmon is not the free agent they should be targeting. However, in today’s pass-happy NFL, you need a player who can discourage deep shots" What i find alarming from this is Blackmon's strengths are suppose to be against the run and weakness against the pass lol
    • I don't know either way but someone with a history like his and has been in rehab "at least 15 times" it is not a stretch to assume it was an overdose. I had no idea he was only 64.  I thought he was closer to being in his 80's.   Last December, police were called to Jim Irsay’s home around 4:30 a.m. ET and found him in bed unresponsive and cold during what authorities called a "suspected overdose." However, the Indianapolis Colts owner denied the authorities' report. "It wasn’t an overdose,’’ Irsay said to Fox 59 in Indianapolis. "I don’t know why when you have your name in the paper in the past, people throw that out there quickly. I don’t pay attention to it all that much, but I don’t think it’s fair."   "It's a long road and you have to be patient. The great news is everything is going well," a hospitalized Irsay said in March after he underwent a procedure on his right leg. The leg procedure was performed in an effort to improve Irsay's mobility. The 64-year-old also revealed that he has undergone "26 surgeries over the last seven years." The billionaire was the subject of a "Real Sports" interview with Andrea Kremer in November, when he said he has been to rehab "at least 15 times." He also mentioned a near-death situation that gave him an epiphany.    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/colts-owner-jim-irsay-denies-overdosed-police-found-him-unresponsive-december
  • Members

• stitches

stitches 19,273

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,157

• ChuggaBeer

ChuggaBeer 1,751

• Stephen

Stephen 4,019

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 5,151

• w87r