Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

I'm kinda relieved.... I,won't have to see this team get embarrased in the Playoffs on national T.V like they like to do.

3 minutes ago, weslo1812 said:

I'm kinda relieved.... I,won't have to see this team get embarrased in the Playoffs on national T.V like they like to do.

That is still a realistic possibility but I personally see them losing out.  

6 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Uhhh, anything but the same crap he does every single time the Colts get blown out or lose in general.

Accountability of any sorts, you know like other coaches do.   

It's NOT IMPORTANT WHAT HE SAYS. He gone. Good riddance. A hc position was way over his head. 

Just need to hope irsay doesn't strike out again picking his replacement.

Just now, LJpalmbeacher said:

It's NOT IMPORTANT WHAT HE SAYS. He gone. Good riddance. A hc position was way over his head. 

Just need to hope irsay doesn't strike out again picking his replacement.

Good point, he's gone for sure but another major issue will be if Grigson stays or goes as well. 

3 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Props to Houston, their D stepped up in the second and Weeden played well enough to win the game.  

Houston has always had the Defense but it's been the QB play that has killed them against us. I had a feeling Weeden would come in and play well today though LOL

6 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

I agree we had two chances inside of four minutes failed turned it over both times we cost ourselfs this game.

The Texans D had a lot to do with that and shuting the Colts out the 2nd half.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Houston has always had the Defense but it's been the QB play that has killed them against us. I had a feeling Weeden would come in and play well today though LOL

Yeah he did, I still think Yates would've beat them as well.  0 points in the second half is pretty atrocious.  This may be one of the worse offenses I've ever seen. 

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

I will never pick the Colts to win the Super Bowl again.  :sorry:

I pick Denver but without Peyton it's not happening either. I hope Peyton comes back.

4 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Three weeks in a row that the offense fails to adjust and comes up empty in the 2nd half.  Are we tired of Chud yet? 

Nah, I am ok with Chud. If we were losing with Andrew at QB with him then It would be an issue.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Where's Qwizboy at? I bet he's partying, I don't blame him.

He probably ran inside his vehicle and honked his horn yelling, "WE WOOOOOON!"  lol

5 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

He probably ran inside his vehicle and honked his horn yelling, "WE WOOOOOON!"  lol

I don't blame him. Imagine the frustration he and Texans fans have endured for 14 years against us. I would too. If we beat Tom in the Playoffs I would probably run around the neighborhood screaming my lungs out.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't blame. Imagine the frustration he and Texans fans have endured for 14 years against us. I would too. If we beat Tom in the Playoffs I would probably run around the neighborhood screaming my lungs out.

Oh totally...he should be celebrating just like that Texan fan in the commercial I referenced. lol  Qwiz Boy is a good guy...always conducts himself respectably on these boards.  Congrats to him on his team's well deserved win.

18 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Yeah he did, I still think Yates would've beat them as well.  0 points in the second half is pretty atrocious.  This may be one of the worse offenses I've ever seen. 

I disagree, worst offense was the 2 and 14 Colt season.

Just now, Jcolt72 said:

I disagree, worst offense was the 2 and 14 Colt season.

Yep, hence why I said ONE of the worse offenses.  

42 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Haha, it literally is almost time to break out the bags.. 

One struggling season with the injuries no  way deserves a bag.