Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Morris Claiborne

...Really...?

Yes, really.
Can you not interpret what I say or something? I was saying that for some reason you think adding only 3 players to a defense is not a lot???? That's a big part of the defense.
It's less than 30%
You called Pagano's weak spot offense, which makes no sense whatsoever when talking about the colts. It was unnecessary to bring up since you never said it was the colts weak spot. It didn't help your argument.

Yes it does make sense. Again you claim to know what Pagano thinks. That he wants to draft defense with the top picks. All I'm saying is you have no idea what he thinks and offered various things that he might thing. For example, since he may consider offense his weak spot, he may want to spend his high picks on offense because there is less of a chance of having a wasted draft pick.

As far as helping my argument :shrug. My argument is that you have no idea what Pagano is thinking or what Pagano wants and there is really not much to argue about... because you have no idea what Pagano is thinking or what he wants.

Why would you pick a QB over a defense? Clearly defense is more important than offense, which is why defense is more important than the quarterback. You get much more than just a CB in a trade back from the #1 pick. I've said it before and I'll say it again, offenses win games, defenses win championships...

No way bro I say that! haha

he is a Darelle Revis type caliber. Exept Morris is bigger, stronger and faster. Truly scary.

true difference maker. I would love to draft him early. All depends on Manning's health. We can trade #1 pick for a #2 and a few other early picks. Plus a first round pick in 2013.