Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, holy crap I wasn't paying attention to this game.........  

The Jags have flipping 51 points?????????????????????????

Yeah the D is really good right, the D has been the savior of the team all year right???  I thought the offense was bad but that D is really keeping us in the games right???????

2 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

I wouldn't fire anyone at this point...makes no sense. We can fire everyone on Black Monday.

Agreed on sitting Luck. 

Fire them now so we can get a proven coach before the other bottom dweller teams get who we need.

I like Pagano.  I realize he is probably done.   I think Grigson has to go because how badly the defense is.  They always get linebackers who aren't real good at defending run or pass, but get lots of tackles after the fact.

Very doubtful, but Jim Harbaugh coming back would be good.  Maybe Gruden or Darrell Bevell.  I don't want to see a retread like Sean Payton.  He is no better than MIke Shanahan to me. Lives off 1 Super Bowl win.

Post Game news conference odds..

5-1  Something about chopping  wood

3-1  We just need to stick with it, stay the course, blah, blah

2-1  we have a great group of guys, yada yada yada

100-1  We simply stunk up the joint, I don't know how to really motivate players & can't come up with anything that really makes a difference out on the field, our coaches had a terrible game plan & our players under executed that terrible plan and, yea, we stunk up the joint

...any other odds? 

1 minute ago, OHColtfan said:

Post Game news conference odds..

5-1  Something about chopping  wood

3-1  We just need to stick with it, stay the course, blah, blah

2-1  we have a great group of guys, yada yada yada

100-1  We simply stunk up the joint, I don't know how to really motivate players & can't come up with anything that really makes a difference out on the field, our coaches had a terrible game plan & our players under executed that terrible plan and, yea, we stunk up the joint

...any other odds? 

1000-1 'I'm resigning as Colts' HC.'

lets get a good draft pick. To hell with the post season. Who is this team going to beat? keep a couple guys on D and just rebuild and move in a new direction. I'm done with Manusky. This is an average to below average football team. Are we supposed to believe these guys are playing hard for Pagano with this debacle of an afternoon? 

Greetings from the UK and hopefully my first post does not draw to much flack.

All I can say is what a load of pants.  The Colt's may as well just have stood in the end zone, bent over and taken it up the tailpipe.....oh wait from where I am sitting it looks like they did.

I have been following the Colts for the last 3 seasons and this was the worst display I have ever seen.

How can an NFL team with the Colts pedigree and history walk on a field and conduct themselves that poorly.

The management,coaching staff and players need to take a long hard look at themselves and stop making excuses.

This season all we have done is dug holes for ourselves and tried to dig ourselves out each time but the horrible fact is we are not good enough to do it. 

Yes Luck was injured and that has hit hard, but that does not mean we should rely on speeches in the locker room each game to drive the team forward.  All these speeches seem to be able to do is muster the strength to flush a toilet.  

The Colt's need to walk onto the field each game day with the attitude they are going to win!  Not the 'So what' attitude Pagano and the players seem to have adopted.

This has been boiling in me for a while and today really has made me tip over. I would rather the Colts lost the AFC South title to spare themselves the pain of a humiliating defeat a wildcard game is likely to bring especially after today's performance. ......if we even make it that far.

Makes me feel this season that the £130 I paid to get the stream to the UK so I can watch my beloved Colts is all worth it........no wait at the minute I would rather watch paint dry and sob quietly when I check the scores.   

Sorry if this causes outcry but at this stage poor performances and drawing tough words.  However I do hope I offend no one on this forum.