Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Suh's Monday Morning Gem

dw49

I don't think this will go down as one of the great motivational speeches. Especially when by most reports , he's been a disappointment this year.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000589812/article/suh-to-miami-d-only-a-handful-of-you-are-good-enough-to-play-with-me

"Ndamukong Suh addressed his Miami Dolphins defensive teammates on Monday. 

"I'm told he told them: 'I run this defense, I'm going to be here for the next five years, there is no guarantee any of you will be as well. Only a handful of guys are good enough to play with me right now,'" Rapoport said. "He also said the schemes were not good enough, the techniques were not enough and everyone needed to be better, he said 'follow me.'"

Mod edit: please don't copy/paste entire articles, and please remember to add the URL of the original article in your post.

Edited by 21isSuperman

Yea, it's a funny speech. The people hearing it were divided. It pulled at a lot of strings in all the wrong and right places. Suh could have handled it better, but to me, it came off as being a bit egotistical, especially the part where he was telling everyone they have to put up with him, because his contract security is too good.

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for the MNF thread between the NY Giants & Miami Dolphins, but since I can't find it right now, I will express my thoughts here instead. 

--Fabulous game Eli! 4 TDs & no picks. It was beautiful man. 

--I loved #99 Cullen Jenkins sack on QB Ryan Tannehill in the 2nd Qtr. Sweet. Wham! SW1 felt that one thru my TV too. 

--Beckham you are a superstar Stud WR my man. Keep it up. 

--Major props to HC Tom Coughlin for continuing to fight on. Just when I think Big Blue is Dead they surprise me. 

--$60 million for Suh eh? What the hades for? Not the wisest investment Miami. Just saying...

20 hours ago, southwest1 said:

I was looking for the MNF thread between the NY Giants & Miami Dolphins, but since I can't find it right now, I will express my thoughts here instead. 

--Fabulous game Eli! 4 TDs & no picks. It was beautiful man. 

--I loved #99 Cullen Jenkins sack on QB Ryan Tannehill in the 2nd Qtr. Sweet. Wham! SW1 felt that one thru my TV too. 

--Beckham you are a superstar Stud WR my man. Keep it up. 

--Major props to HC Tom Coughlin for continuing to fight on. Just when I think Big Blue is Dead they surprise me. 

--$60 million for Suh eh? What the hades for? Not the wisest investment Miami. Just saying...

And Suh was gassed- add the Miami heat plus the quick offense...yikes I can't breathe :) 

1 hour ago, -JJ- said:

And Suh was gassed- add the Miami heat plus the quick offense...yikes I can't breathe :) 

Yeah JJ, the NY Giants OC Ben McAdoo did a nice job of getting Eli to release the ball real quick which slowed down the pass rush & wore Suh down quicker. DE Cameron Wake being out didn't help either to be fair to Miami.

Is it me or does Mr. Mcaddoo's last name sound like a cookie you buy at the grocery store? Give me some Oreo's, Macaroons, & some Mcadoos while you're at it. :P