Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who says the AFC South is the worst division?

JPFolks

NFC south outside of Carolina is horrible even compared to the AFC south and the NFC east need I say more? The redskins is leading in that division? How can a horrible team with zero defense and a backup QB lead that division. The NFC south has what zero defense teams? Atlanta and the saints?

NFC south outside of Carolina is horrible even compared to the AFC south and the NFC east need I say more? The redskins is leading in that division? How can a horrible team with zero defense and a backup QB lead that division. The NFC south has what zero defense teams? Atlanta and the saints?

have you even seen how Cousins is playing?? If they had a D at all they would be doing pretty good not to mention his WRs are dropping tons of balls.

On 11/30/2015, 5:13:45, Iancolts said:

You realize that this sounds eerily close to the Colts leading the AFC South right now right? Obviously we've won 3 straight and are on the upward trend, but you cannot say that we havent been pretty bad as a whole this season...