Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittsburgh (+ 3 1/2) @ Seattle (11-28-15)

oldunclemark

4:25 EST....low 40s and sunny..over-under 46

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms on CBS

Fun match up of teams that don't meet very often.

Steeler QB Big Ben Rothlisberger will be throwing long to 'Downtown' Antonio Brown (79 catches, 1,141 yards, No,.1 in the NFL) and Seattle all-pro Richard Sherman will try to stop him.

Pittsburgh averages 6.6 yards per play, which is high (for example: Arizona is at 6.7 NE is at 6.4)

Seattle QB Russell Wilson (199 of 295, 2,378 yards, 13 TDs, 7 INTs) has been sacked 35 times but he does have WR Doug Baldwin (44 catches, 539 yards) and TE 'On the lam' Jimmy Graham ( 44 catches, 530 yards)

With all-pro Marshawn Lynch out for the SeaHawks, rookie HB Thomas Rawls has 604 yards ion 101 carries and even with my public school education, that's six yards a carry.

Seattle (5-5) has to win...they are 3 back of Arizona but they still have a chance to catch them.

Pittsburgh (6-4) is 2 back of Cincy (8-2) and they haven't given up on first place, either but the Steelers are beginning a 4-game stretch: at Seattle; Monday night at home against the Colts; at Cincinnati and Dec. 20 at hoe against Denver.

I keep waiting for Seattle to return to their form of the last 2 years and I think it happens here.

ben cant do much damage against this defense and he'll turn it over trying. Take the SeaHawks and the 'over'