Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts coming to London!

CowanCCFC

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't posted on here in a while, but just been confirmed that the Colts will play the Jags in London on October 2nd 2016

Finally going to get to see them in the flesh! Very excited.

Congrats to you.

Not so sure about the Colts though. Does anyone know the record for teams their first game back after being in London?

Am I the only one that hates this london game crap?

Why? I don't see anything wrong with trying to expand the game. Convert some of those young futbol hooligans into football players and BOOM the NFL has a pipeline for crazy special team players.

I'm not saying I can't understand the point of view of those that don't like the international series but for me an English Colts fan it's great news and about the only chance I will ever get to see the Colts play. I would love to come to Indy and the LOS but I have a young family to support and its not going to happen. I would think it is more annoying for jags fans as its a home game for them. I'm still torn on if we actually need to franchise here full time but there's no denying the popularity here of the international series of games.

I'm happy for you guys who will get to see them in person now, but outside of that, I absolutely HATE the London games. The travel is INSANE for the team, and I can only imagine how much this messes up schedule, routine, and recovery time. I so wish the Colts were not a part of this ridiculousness. 

I heard the tickets sell out in like 5 minutes once they become available.

It's not that bad, they sell the three game "season" bundles first then put individual game tickets on sale later, plus they usually have returns from the home teams/players allocations. Just need to decide whether to renew my existing seat (club level behind the end zone) or try and get somewhere better.

I'm happy for you guys who will get to see them in person now, but outside of that, I absolutely HATE the London games. The travel is INSANE for the team, and I can only imagine how much this messes up schedule, routine, and recovery time. I so wish the Colts were not a part of this ridiculousness.

I don't thinks it's that much worse than traveling to the west coast. And since when did NFL players become such delicate butterflies? The horror of taking a private plan to London to play a football game......