Prayers to Stedman Bailey. Very sad situation

— Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL)

November 25, 2015

Prayers to Stedman Bailey. Very sad situation

prayers to my brother Stedman Bailey

— Le'Veon Bell (@L_Bell26)

November 25, 2015

prayers to my brother Stedman Bailey

Based so far on the tweets by these sources Rams Receiver Stedman Bailey has been shot in the head. He is under going surgery. Hopefully he pulls through if this is true

A Rams source confirmed to me that Stedman Bailey was involved in shooting incident & suffered a head wound. Not considered life-threatening

— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver)

November 25, 2015

A Rams source confirmed to me that Stedman Bailey was involved in shooting incident & suffered a head wound. Not considered life-threatening

https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/669386072640491520

Several NFL players say it's a grave situation involving Stedman Bailey being shot and wounded in his head and hip, fighting for his life

Source said Bailey will undergo surgery in the morning. Again, head wound not believed to be life-threatening. Rams gathering more info

— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver)

November 25, 2015

Source said Bailey will undergo surgery in the morning. Again, head wound not believed to be life-threatening. Rams gathering more info

I think it's safe to remove the rumor, it's now being reported on CNN and NBC sports news this morning.  Both saying the rams have confirmed it

As for Bailey, I hope he makes it and i wish him the best

to other players....choose the company you keep wisely,  we don't know the details yet, but more than likely this occurred at either a night club or some other party or something.

Bailey and a driver shot in a car while trying to shield children who were also in the car. Bailey shot twice in the head and the driver is in more severe condition. What in the world is going on...

drive by?

sounds like a bad area

" In 2010 Miami Garden’s city violent crime rate was 138.67% higher than the national violent crime rate. City property crime rate was 66.98% higher than the national property crime rate.[29]

In 2010 Miami Garden’s city violent crime rate was higher than the violent crime rate in Florida by 77.64% and the city property crime rate was 38.05% higher.[29]"