Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm here to eat crow

RockThatBlue

Tampa is a weird team. They look great one week and then look bad the next. They played lousy vs Dallas but look like world beaters today against Philly. They are similar to Atlanta, inconsistent. Nothing is a given in this league as you pointed out. We have to play mistake free and solid Defense. We do that we should be fine being at home.

Yeah statistically they looked insane today. I dont think they will replicate 5 TDs by Winston and 200+ yard by Martin against the Colts.

I will gladly eat my crow on the win, but I sure dont get all the love for the offense on here. 

2 weeks to prepare and it was the lowest output of the season,   the offense did not look good.  Finally got some breaks on some calls.   3 big ones in the TD drive. 

5 punts 3 TO's on 11 possessions  276 total yds... I hope you all arent satisfied with that

This win was on the D and stupid decisions by Atlanta, and of course they lost their stud RB

I would agree.  I just better in-game adjustments by Chuck'zinski than I did with Pep at the offensive helm.

Mind you it's only 2 games, but we just look that much better on the offensive side of things.

In games past the D would come up big but the O would always falter.  This time the O came through in the end.

With a weaker offensive line, Chud can probably see trends better sitting above the field.....which side is breaking down more, and can put together plays that favor the opposition's weaknesses and our strengths. He also takes advantage of having a communications relay on the field in Clyde Christianson, who is like another coach and Quarterback advisor / mentor, sending the plays in to the "green dot" from up in the eagle's nest.

With a weaker offensive line, Chud can probably see trends better sitting above the field.....which side is breaking down more, and can put together plays that favor the opposition's weaknesses and our strengths. He also takes advantage of having a communications relay on the field in Clyde Christianson, who is like another coach and Quarterback advisor / mentor, sending the plays in to the "green dot" from up in the eagle's nest.

Great point regarding the O-Line view. That would explain the in-game adjustments.

I'm still not sold on Clyde since I have yet to see Luck actually improve on much of anything valuable since he's been in the league. He's either not a good QB coach or he's not able to get his message through to Andrew. Just my views, mind you.

Said the exact same thing to my cousin during the game. His IQ seems to be there as well for a rookie.

Not on that first DiMarco TD. Looked like he lined up wrong and then played the wrong coverage. I can't know that for sure, but that was my impression of the play.

Well, ya gotta stop listening to what "experts" say.  That we are a horrible team that Luck carries.  Simply not true.  We had a horrible OC in Pep Hamilton.  But the talent has been there.

Maybe, maybe not. The colts with Hasselbeck have beaten 3 bad/mediocre teams.....and should have lost two of those. Although the talent is there on offense...and there are a few young guys on D to be excited about....finally.

I'll have some Filet with Wild Duck and whatever is expensive and taste great and filling!!!!!! Because for now I've been thinking and wanting Matt and thought we would have a better chance of winning with the old man with the fine aged wine!! Here's to Matt toasting the fine wine up in glass!!  And for Dessert I'll take some Luck with Bronco to finish everything up!!!  

Your free lunch ordering off the menu stick at a 5 star restaurant was funny Cs4. Well played my man; Well played!  :thmup:

Well, ya gotta stop listening to what "experts" say.  That we are a horrible team that Luck carries.  Simply not true.  We had a horrible OC in Pep Hamilton.  But the talent has been there.

I won't say that Pep Hamilton was 'horrible' as an OC, because both he & Luck had success at Stanford University. But, I do agree that Chud running the show seems like a vast improvement on offense. 

I agree with your overall post though LM24. INDY needed a change & they made the right one. 

I won't say that Pep Hamilton was 'horrible' as an OC, because both he & Luck had success at Stanford University. But, I do agree that Chud running the show seems like a vast improvement on offense. 

I agree with your overall post though LM24. INDY needed a change & they made the right one.

He was horrible...seriously lol