Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great TEAM win!

FanFromtheWasteland

When a team wins paying wounded it says a lot. Granted Hasselback is no second stringer with his abilities but trying to keep their head above water after a miserable start it shows  they are not losers. Nice defense today up front and a very nice INT/TD. linebackers be presided today. I hope the "brains" in the Colts office don't muck this up by forcing Luck back after he heals if Matt is still winning because if he is still winning Luck can watch from the sidelines as far as I'm concerned. 

Great win, pass rush was visibly very bad for most of the game, but showed up in key situations.

-Bray is the best return man we have had in a long time

-Bradshaw needs to be the RB in the redzone all the time, love the 1-2 punch

-Hasselback looked pretty good minus a couple throws

-ILB play was nicely improved from the last couple games

-Toler played solid

-Geathers looked like he could be our safety of the future

Great win, pass rush was visibly very bad for most of the game, but showed up in key situations.

-Bray is the best return man we have had in a long time

-Bradshaw needs to be the RB in the redzone all the time, love the 1-2 punch

-Hasselback looked pretty good minus a couple throws

-ILB play was nicely improved from the last couple games

-Toler played solid

-Geathers looked like he could be our safety of the future

What about "safety" Coby Fleenor? :thmup:

When a team wins paying wounded it says a lot. Granted Hasselback is no second stringer with his abilities but trying to keep their head above water after a miserable start it shows they are not losers. Nice defense today up front and a very nice INT/TD. linebackers be presided today. I hope the "brains" in the Colts office don't muck this up by forcing Luck back after he heals if Matt is still winning because if he is still winning Luck can watch from the sidelines as far as I'm concerned.

I don't know if I would go that far. Andrew was really looking like he had come out of his funk before he got hurt. I personally want Luck playing IF he is healthy.

Man, your Panthers look awesome! 10-0. Cam is rolling!

Just so you're aware of it, Packer and RacialSlur fans talked a lot about how the Panthers hadn't played anybody after our match-up with you. Titans fans not so much, but the Cowpukes are already starting the same disrespect of our schedule, which includes the Colts, ahead of our game with them on Thanksgiving. They're as lippy as the Titans boards.

I don't know if I would go that far. Andrew was really looking like he had come out of his funk before he got hurt. I personally want Luck playing IF he is healthy.

Think back he did not come out of his funk so much as the play calling changed from stand in the pocket and get hammered to quick release like those that worked for Hasselback. There is probably no way Luck would it if he is healthy wrong or right. I just like to go with what is working.

I'm not even sure if Luck would have even been in a funk if Chud had been calling the plays the whole year. Can't wait till he gets back.

Just so you're aware of it, Packer and RacialSlur fans talked a lot about how the Panthers hadn't played anybody after our match-up with you. Titans fans not so much, but the Cowpukes are already starting the same disrespect of our schedule, which includes the Colts, ahead of our game with them on Thanksgiving. They're as lippy as the Titans boards.

I agree. I also am a little concerned about how often Matt is getting hit. That really needs to be cleaned up.

I believe Luck being out and Hasslebeck's hits are divine intervention to get Clipboard Jesus to show us the path. Clipboard Jesus will guide the lambs to the Superbowl.

I'm not even sure if Luck would have even been in a funk if Chud had been calling the plays the whole year. Can't wait till he gets back.

Agreed. You take away Andrew's injuries and have Chudzinski calling the plays all year, this 5-5 might look a whole lot different. Luck looked a lot better against Denver, especially in the 1st half, despite his ailments.

You guys beat the Packers and beat us so that is good enough for me to see you guys can be potentially Great. We had you guys but couldn't close, you guys closed as Great teams should. That was a classic Andrew/Cam battle, OT until the end.

You can't Hassel the Beck.

He is 3-0 this year and just getting started.

Hasselhoff would be proud of that. Great stuff! Yeah Hass has came through when we have needed it. I am glad to see we aren't this 1 man team like many thought we were. Without Andrew we are shockingly 3-0 but in those games our Defense has really stepped up in all 3 and thankfully to the Jags FG kicker stinking it up that helped us win that one too. That Jags game could be the difference in winning the Division in the end. Football a game of inches!

Hasselhoff would be proud of that. Great stuff! Yeah Hass has came through when we have needed it. I am glad to see we aren't this 1 man team like many thought we were. Without Andrew we are shockingly 3-0 but in those games our Defense has really stepped up in all 3 and thankfully to the Jags FG kicker stinking it up that helped us win that one too. That Jags game could be the difference in winning the Division in the end. Football a game of inches!

I think the team knows without Luck they all have to step up the best they can.

Also, this was back to back wins for the Colts vs. winning teams.

Strangely that Jags game early in the season we could have easily lost......MIGHT actually make the biggest difference by years end.

I think the team knows without Luck they all have to step up the best they can.

Also, this was back to back wins for the Colts vs. winning teams.

Strangely that Jags game early in the season we could have easily lost......MIGHT actually make the biggest difference by years end.

That Jags win is looking very crucial at this point.