Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Well, that changes everything (referring to the Texans-Cinci game)

AllYouNeedIsLuck

the afc south sucks so bad the afc south sucks so bad blah blah blah blah well well now... we into OT and took the lead vs an undefeated carolina team in the rain with injuries and an incapable offensive playcaller, we beat undefeated denver with the best defensive unit in the league, the texans beat the undefeated bengals in THEIR house in primetime. it doesnt appear the afc south is that awful now does it??

the afc south sucks so bad the afc south sucks so bad blah blah blah blah well well now... we into OT and took the lead vs an undefeated carolina team in the rain with injuries and an incapable offensive playcaller, we beat undefeated denver with the best defensive unit in the league, the texans beat the undefeated bengals in THEIR house in primetime. it doesnt appear the afc south is that awful now does it??

Yeah it's not as bad as the media makes it out to be bad. These last 2 weeks prove it. You have to bring it 100% every game no matter the opponent. We have seen teams like even the Pats lose at Foxboro to the Jets, it happened in the 2010 Playoffs and Tommy was 14-2 when that happened. What Andrew has accomplished in his first 3 seasons in Division play by going 16-2 gets so overlooked and he is actually 17-2, he took Mariota out in Tennessee this season as well.

This is why I wasn't and never will be impress with the Bengals. They always start off hot and whatnot, only to crumple in primetime or playoff games.

I never have believed in them either. In a Playoff situation I would trust us more than I would Cincy against the Pats. Luck>Dalton. I am just not basing it on this game or going overboard because of 1 game either but Dalton has never won a Playoff game so until he does the Cincy hype train is really overblown IMO.

Off topic a little but the great Aaron Rodgers has lost 3 in a row so maybe GB should trade him haha like some people want to do with Luck. Rodgers is in year 7 as a starter with a better team than we have even so no excuses, see people crap happens. He lost to the Lions at home so it's time to get rid of him (sarcasm). Luck 17-2 vs the Division, outside of the Division his record would be Good if it wasn't for 0-5 vs the Pats. It is still 21-21 including Playoffs, minus the Pats it's 21-16 with 3 wins over Denver (Peyton led), 2 wins over KC (Smith led), a win over Cincy (Dalton led), Baltimore (Flacco led), Seattle (Wilson led), GB (Rodgers led), and a win over SF (Kaep led when SF was Good 2 years ago). The Colts and Luck also made Eli look like a highschool team last year on Monday night Football in NY. Heck we should've beat Cam a few weeks ago too but couldn't hold the lead in that one, Gano made 2 great kicks.

It really stinks that the Bengals ruined our playoff hopes, but draft picks will be a bit better (not much) but a little better.  Here's why:  The Colts, although will succumb to the Texans in our playoff hopes, will at least win some games , hurting our draft picks.........so there is reason to be discouraged.  Cincy, single handedly, ruined our season last night.  I can't believe a no-name backup QB and an inept Cincy offense, completely screwed us over. I am so ticked right now, I can't see straight.  Pagano lost the AFC South......,,,,, that alone is enough to get fired.

Well, they held serve.  The difference is we're undefeated in the division.  The best they can do is split with us.  They have a far tougher schedule going forward, so if they win out over us, they deserve it and I can accept it.  On the other hand, it is still clearly ours to lose, even if it comes down to the final game.   It might make us that much more prepared for the playoffs rather than being that team that has taken it's foot off the accelerator during the final couple of games like they did the past 2 years.  

I will say they looked much better with Yates at QB... we may see a change in Houston.  

It really stinks that the Bengals ruined our playoff hopes, but draft picks will be a bit better (not much) but a little better.  Here's why:  The Colts, although will succumb to the Texans in our playoff hopes, will at least win some games , hurting our draft picks.........so there is reason to be discouraged.  Cincy, single handedly, ruined our season last night.  I can't believe a no-name backup QB and an inept Cincy offense, completely screwed us over. I am so ticked right now, I can't see straight.  Pagano lost the AFC South......,,,,, that alone is enough to get fired.

In the words of Aaron rogers R-E-L-A-X!

I'm thinking Colts lose one more game (Pittsburg) and end up 10-6. But even of they lose two, they could still beat Texans/Division, end up 9-7 and win AFC South.

Texans still have NE, at Bills and host the Jets. There is a loss in there, maybe two, Colts are quietly getting better each week; cutting down penalties and ints. If Matt can hold down the fort until Andrew gets back, we'll be fine.

Texans still have to face the Pats, so that's an L.

We just need to go out and sweep the division. Problem solved.

Texans still have the AFC East minus the Phins and a trip to INDY. That's a strong possibility of 4 L's

If someone is going to make a run at the divison I think it's the Jags. Their schedule sets up nice. The only team left with a winning record is ATL.They get the Falcons and us at home.

Texans still have to face the Pats, so that's an L.

We just need to go out and sweep the division. Problem solved.

Texans still have the AFC East minus the Phins and a trip to INDY. That's a strong possibility of 4 L's

If someone is going to make a run at the divison I think it's the Jags. Their schedule sets up nice. The only team left with a winning record is ATL.They get the Falcons and us at home.

You're wasting your breath.  Colts fans are going to be hearing "you only made the playoffs because of your division" forever.  Just get used to it.

A Facebook friend of mine put it best:  "Why don't we try educating people?"  "Have you MET people?"

I refuse to be upset that Houston won.

If the Colts (and Pagano) are to salvage the season,  it should not simply be because all the teams in our division lose.

Let's hope the Colts improve. And not be forced to keep wishing for Houston, Tenn and Jax to fail.

Like Chud said "Poke Your Chest Out".  We'll be winning the Division and it ain't going to be at no 7-9.  We're the big dawgs here, we know it and the end result will prove exactly that.  Houston beat the Bengals so what?  They'll be watching us from behind as usual count on it. Take it as me being arrogant I don't care......I believe in my guys

You're wasting your breath. Colts fans are going to be hearing "you only made the playoffs because of your division" forever. Just get used to it.

A Facebook friend of mine put it best: "Why don't we try educating people?" "Have you MET people?"

Pats fans know your pain we heard that for like 15 years now! Lol

In the words of Aaron rogers R-E-L-A-X!

I'm thinking Colts lose one more game (Pittsburg) and end up 10-6. But even of they lose two, they could still beat Texans/Division, end up 9-7 and win AFC South.

Texans still have NE, at Bills and host the Jets. There is a loss in there, maybe two, Colts are quietly getting better each week; cutting down penalties and ints. If Matt can hold down the fort until Andrew gets back, we'll be fine.

Yea, you're right.  I shouldn't give up the ship, but of all people, the Texans are in the playoff hunt now.  I agree, those games will be tough for them, but we have some tough ones too...perhaps not as tough.  So you realistically think we can end up division winner at 9-7?  I suppose it's possible if we get some help.  I just hate having to rely on help from other teams right down to the wire, to get into the playoffs.  Thanks for calming me down.

We won at Houston, that sealed the division. They couldn't beat us with Orlovsky at home, they are never winning here. They may make it a close game till the last one or two games for the division but we still win the division.

It is not like we are a bunch of chumps, our team can ball too, the last time I checked.  :thmup:

I refuse to be upset that Houston won.

If the Colts (and Pagano) are to salvage the season,  it should not simply be because all the teams in our division lose.

Let's hope the Colts improve. And not be forced to keep wishing for Houston, Tenn and Jax to fail.

That's how we've been making the playoffs under this regime.  The other teams in the AFC South couldn't beat us or anyone else.  

Id be happy to not make the playoffs this year, so that's cool with me.

Id rather have a hopefully top 15 draft spot than a likely 1 and done in the playoffs and a spot in the 20s.

Sad to say, but that's the direction that I'm leaning towards too. It's just not our year.

Id be happy to not make the playoffs this year, so that's cool with me.

Id rather have a hopefully top 15 draft spot than a likely 1 and done in the playoffs and a spot in the 20s.

Yes, this would be called the "Protect our Luck" campaign.   :wall:   Or we could call it "BUILD THE WALL" instead of BUILD THE MONSTER.