Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Guess officials in college suck as bad as the NFL this year

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it was ridiculous like it wasn't tough enough for us to make that damn playoff this won't help at all

I hope the Spartans make the playoffs. They deserve a spot over Notre Dame. After the Boston College game yestersay, the Irish don't deserve to make the college football playoffs. I am hoping that my Stanford Cardinal beats Notre Dame.

I hope the Spartans make the playoffs. They deserve a spot over Notre Dame. After the Boston College game yestersay, the Irish don't deserve to make the college football playoffs. I am hoping that my Stanford Cardinal beats Notre Dame.

If notre dame beats stanford next week they are in, and rightfully so

If notre dame beats stanford next week they are in, and rightfully so

I agree but it is hard to believe they will beat Stanford after Notre Dame's game yesterday. Does Notre Dame have any notable wins like MSU's game against OSU (with the Spartan's backup QB)?

I agree but it is hard to believe they will beat Stanford after Notre Dame's game yesterday. Does Notre Dame have any notable wins like MSU's game against OSU (with the Spartan's backup QB)?

If they beat stanford they will have wins against 3 top 25 teams and the only loss was to the number 1 team in the nation. Boston College has the best defense in the country.

And don't forget, the Irish have been playing worth their backup QB all season

If they beat stanford they will have wins against 3 top 25 teams and the only loss was to the number 1 team in the nation. Boston College has the best defense in the country.

I agree. If they beat Stanford, they should be in the playoffs.

ND's backup QB played very well. Their offense is almost unstoppable.

That was a very good game between the Irish and the Cardinal. It is too bad that one of them had to lose.