Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

"An Axe to Grind: ESPN Stat Says Aaron Rodgers Outplayed Tom Brady in Week 8"

ViriLudant

ESPN is a joke! Total QBR IS BEYOND FLAWED!! On what planet would Rogers be better than Brady this past week and Weedon couldn't carry a clip board in NE he is so god awful!

As for ESPN being after the Pats, they are just mad because all the reports they do on them end up false and have be retracted.

Lol still that is quite obvious hatred towards Brady. I love it yes but can definitely see why or neighbor patriots fans are ticked. I can imagine the outrage if Manning (back in his day) was rated lower than say Jamarcus Russell...

Hey he can have the LOWEST QBR ever recorded for a season.. If he lifts the Lombardi up again this year all I care about. Lol ( although I do hate ESPN and people keep saying they favor the Pats Lmbo umm nope!)

Such great thoughts in response.

Colt fans for years have claimed that ESPN kisses up to the Patriots. We Patriot fans have known this to be false. Here's simply more evidence.

You are so ridiculous. They came up with the metric in 2011. They didn't know in week 8 of 2015 that Brady would have a lower qbr than Rodgers. Get real

Such great thoughts in response.

Colt fans for years have claimed that ESPN kisses up to the Patriots. We Patriot fans have known this to be false. Here's simply more evidence.

Who freaking cares? Does it really bug you that much? Why don't you call in and complain to John Skipper. Maybe he will listen.

Sad, really. ESPN continues its attack on the Patriots. I've said for almost a decade now that ESPN loathes the Patriots, primarily because the Pats refuse to give them media access whatsoever.

http://www.footballnation.com/articles/espns-fake-qb-stat-says-aaron-rodgers-outplayed-tom-brady-in-week-8

Don't worry, we don't take ESPN seriously.

Skip Bayless compared Brady to Michael Jordan. See my point?.

Sad, really. ESPN continues its attack on the Patriots. I've said for almost a decade now that ESPN loathes the Patriots, primarily because the Pats refuse to give them media access whatsoever.

http://www.footballnation.com/articles/espns-fake-qb-stat-says-aaron-rodgers-outplayed-tom-brady-in-week-8

Poor Tom..first he gets away with cheating and lying and now this. The poor guy.

Poor Tom..first he gets away with cheating and lying and now this. The poor guy.

I love how Colt fans now toss out that "Brady lied".

Despite the fact that the release of his meeting with Goodell showed that Goodell lied, not Brady. But people have to cling to false information.

I love how Colt fans now toss out that "Brady lied".

Despite the fact that the release of his meeting with Goodell showed that Goodell lied, not Brady. But people have to cling to false information.

Dude grow up. You started this thread on a colts board trying to bait negative responses. I already pointed out your logic was wrong on this. I can't wait til the pats lose so you will crawl back under your rock

Dude grow up. You started this thread on a colts board trying to bait negative responses. I already pointed out your logic was wrong on this. I can't wait til the pats lose so you will crawl back under your rock

Baiting and trolling. Let's see how far this thread goes.