Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

49ers RBs

jvan1973

With hyde, Bush and Mike davis hurt, who carries the rock for the 9ers

Hey Jvan, 49ers signed pierre thomas as well today. So keep an eye on both for now, you just don't know who will get more carries in a situation like this. I trust Gaskins more, but it's more of a coin flip now. Just thought I'd let you know.

Hey Jvan, 49ers signed pierre thomas as well today. So keep an eye on both for now, you just don't know who will get more carries in a situation like this. I trust Gaskins more, but it's more of a coin flip now. Just thought I'd let you know.

I may pick up Thomas and stash him. I'm ok at rb, but have some bye issues coming up

ran in to this question earlier.  LeVeon is on IR now, and I am in a 16 team league in need.    I plan on putting in a claim for both Pierre Thomas and Jeremy Langford, doubt I will get either, but I would expect both to get the ball alot so long as the legit starters (Hyde and Forte) stay hurt.

ran in to this question earlier. LeVeon is on IR now, and I am in a 16 team league in need. I plan on putting in a claim for both Pierre Thomas and Jeremy Langford, doubt I will get either, but I would expect both to get the ball alot so long as the legit starters (Hyde and Forte) stay hurt.

From what I've heard, Forte is a definite out for this week at least.