Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who's going to the Colts vs. Panthers game?

aavmarine

Anyone here heading to the Monday Night game? Being from Indy, I used to go to a lot of the games when I got the chance. Since moving here to the Carolinas in 08', we only got to watch the Colts during national televised games. This will be my wifes and daughters first ever NFL and Colts game. Should be a lot of fun. Will be trying to do some tailgating before the game. Hope to see a lot of Colts fans here.

Anyone here heading to the Monday Night game? Being from Indy, I used to go to a lot of the games when I got the chance. Since moving here to the Carolinas in 08', we only got to watch the Colts during national televised games. This will be my wifes and daughters first ever NFL and Colts game. Should be a lot of fun. Will be trying to do some tailgating before the game. Hope to see a lot of Colts fans here.

Well, you chose an exciting game to attend. IMO, this is the Colts most important game so far this season. We are now entering into the jugular of the schedule as far as contenders. It's a monumental task in front of them starting this Monday Night on national TV. Staring down the barrel of Denver & Pittsburgh after Carolina. Yikes!

Anyway, have a great time no matter what. Enjoy it, and I hope your family soaks the entire experience in with great memories.

I'll be there! Taking the light rail up into town. It'll be my wife's first nfl game as well

My son took me to my first nfl games Colts at Buffalo week one. I though Man the Bills are great and going to the superbowl after kicking our butts.Then found out the Colts just stink. And so do the Bills,now. It was so disappointing after all the pre season hype.

Going with my son and daughter-in-law.  Tailgating may not be a viable option in this weather.  :^)

My son took me to my first nfl games Colts at Buffalo week one. I though Man the Bills are great and going to the superbowl after kicking our butts.Then found out the Colts just stink. And so do the Bills,now. It was so disappointing after all the pre season hype.

I can imagine going to some of these games must have been really disappointing. I hope you were still able to have a good time though! Here's hoping they can turn it around tonight

• 4 weeks later...