Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Report: Irsay, Grigson had “heated conversation” in locker room

chad hugo

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crap is about to hit the fan. I don't think in Irsay's mind he thought there was anyway we were losing today, when we did I could picture his face becoming beat red at that point.

I personally know somebody that is friends with Irsay, and I can tell you Irsay is very ticked off

I personally know somebody that is friends with Irsay, and I can tell you Irsay is very ticked off

He should be. We are wasting another year of Andrew Luck. When you have a QB like that by year 4 we should be rolling and by year 5 technically should be winning SB's. It did take Peyton 9 years to win one though but I think Irsay realizes that and doesn't want to wait that long again.

Let's be real. Colts are still going to win the AFC South.

What makes you think that, we barely beat the Titans, Jaguars and Texans. I could see the Jaguars or Titans beating us or winning this horrible division over us, we are no lock to win the worst division in football, that's how far this team has falling, I wouldn't be shocked to see the Titans or Jaguars finish ahead of us.

What makes you think that, we barely beat the Titans, Jaguars and Texans. I could see the Jaguars or Titans beating us or winning this horrible division over us, we are no lock to win the worst division in football, that's how far this team has falling, I wouldn't be shocked to see the Titans or Jaguars finish ahead of us.

2 of the 3 got beat by a QB who's 40+ yrs old

One of them being on a night he jumped off the hospital bed to win a game

Anytime you lose to a guy carrying his IV on the field with him, you're awful

Clean house!!!! Bring in a proven gm to tweak the roster and focus on the o-line because the Colts are NOT that far off talent wise but MORE than anything bring in a championship caliber coaching staff to MAXIMIZE and UTILIZE the talent at hand!!!! Tired of the "nice" but subpar coaches that are mediocre at best.

While I'm hopeful this did occur. Why are there no specifics of the conversation. I hate reports that are basically unsubstantiated rumors

It all stems from one of the reports on indystar. Zak Keefer wrote that he was in the locker room and saw a heated discussion between irsay and grigson

OLD MAN WARS!!!

Irsay - "What's wrong huh? You think Jimmy Page is overrated?"

Grigson - "No I never said that, you got it all wrong"

Pagano - "It was me"

Irsay - "Shut up Chuck! I ain't talking to you! I'll get to you later, you'll pay for what you said about early Bob Dylan!" 

Grigson - "Do what? Chuck don't like early Bob Dylan?"

Pagano - "I never said I didn't like it, you just play that stuff, all...the...time, before the game. it kills the momentum of a firing mood to get out there and win" 

Irsay - "Wait...wait. It don't inspire you to want to win? What music would inspire you then?"

Grigson - "Let's listen to some metal, it certainly is rage filled and makes you go YEAH!" 

Pagano - "oh hell no, I can't handle all that screaming and the loud guitars all crunchy" 

Irsay - "Oh please, I'll listen to some Hendrix before I listen to any heavy metal." 

Pagano - "I can handle that before the game" 

Irsay - "Want me to break out my real deal, Jimi Hendrix owned Stratocaster then to inspire you and the team to perform better?" 

Grigson - "Awww man, no no. You gotta stop, dude, this is embarrassing." 

Irsay - "What about my Les Paul then? I ain't got but dozens of them. Which one?" 

Pagano - "No, it's OK. We don't need to see instruments before a game."

Irsay - "Well what about my SG then?" 

Grigson - "Um no, it's OK." 

Irsay - "What? You don't like my guitars now? What is wrong with you people?"

Pagano - "No! We're not saying that!"

Irsay - "Well what are you trying to say huh? You already trashed Jimmy Page and Bob Dylan and now my guitars" 

Grigson - "Let's listen to Abbey Road!!! Turn it up to 11 and just blare it start to finish!!!  

Irsay - "You know, that's a good idea. Come on, let's break out the vinyl and listen to some happy music to get rid of our sorrows"

OLD MAN WARS!!!

Irsay - "What's wrong huh? You think Jimmy Page is overrated?"

Grigson - "No I never said that, you got it all wrong"

Pagano - "It was me"

Irsay - "Shut up Chuck! I ain't talking to you! I'll get to you later, you'll pay for what you said about early Bob Dylan!"

Grigson - "Do what? Chuck don't like early Bob Dylan?"

Pagano - "I never said I didn't like it, you just play that stuff, all...the...time, before the game. it kills the momentum of a firing mood to get out there and win"

Irsay - "Wait...wait. It don't inspire you to want to win? What music would inspire you then?"

Grigson - "Let's listen to some metal, it certainly is rage filled and makes you go YEAH!"

Pagano - "oh hell no, I can't handle all that screaming and the loud guitars all crunchy"

Irsay - "Oh please, I'll listen to some Hendrix before I listen to any heavy metal."

Pagano - "I can handle that before the game"

Irsay - "Want me to break out my real deal, Jimi Hendrix owned Stratocaster then to inspire you and the team to perform better?"

Grigson - "Awww man, no no. You gotta stop, dude, this is embarrassing."

Irsay - "What about my Les Paul then? I ain't got but dozens of them. Which one?"

Pagano - "No, it's OK. We don't need to see instruments before a game."

Irsay - "Well what about my SG then?"

Grigson - "Um no, it's OK."

Irsay - "What? You don't like my guitars now? What is wrong with you people?"

Pagano - "No! We're not saying that!"

Irsay - "Well what are you trying to say huh? You already trashed Jimmy Page and Bob Dylan and now my guitars"

Grigson - "Let's listen to Abbey Road!!! Turn it up to 11 and just blare it start to finish!!!

Irsay - "You know, that's a good idea. Come on, let's break out the vinyl and listen to some happy music to get rid of our sorrows"

Now that was heated, haha!

You would think a 2-way argument might involve Grigs throwing Pagano or coaching under the bus.

If it was a personnel "argument" you would think that would be a pretty one-eided argument.

Hopefully Jim The Owner laid down the law o Agrigs, ALL coaches, and ALL players.

I respect our owner when it comes to the team. I have NO PROBLEM with him keeping or fiting anyone he darn pleases.

Clean house!!!! Bring in a proven gm to tweak the roster and focus on the o-line because the Colts are NOT that far off talent wise but MORE than anything bring in a championship caliber coaching staff to MAXIMIZE and UTILIZE the talent at hand!!!! Tired of the "nice" but subpar coaches that are mediocre at best.

Names please

Do you think that's a surprise?

Do you think you have to know someone who knows Jim Irsay to know this?

The sun rises in the East and sets in the West.      This was very predictable.