Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good game some calls went against us. Not to mention the bad special teams play. Overall I am proud of the Colts they played hard and really have a lot to build off of from this game.we look like we r finally hitting our stride. I hate we lost but still overall proud to be a colts fan.

If you're going to trash the team and QB (remember the QB is apart of the team) then I will voice my opinion.

One person does not make the team...that's why its called a team. Careful you're starting to sound like Patriots fans are with Brady. That's not a good look.

If we started Hassleback, I think we would have had a chance to win.

Give your head a shake lol. Luck didn't lose us the game horsecrap play calling and decision making did. We stopped running the ball and went back to what gets Andrew killed. #greatcoschingnot!!

Yeah we could of won with Luck if it weren't for some stupid calls and bad playcalling in 2nd half.

But at this point in their careers, Hassleback is better at presnap reads, calling audibles, reading defenses, releasing the ball on time and throwing accurately than Luck.

Maybe Luck has regressed, maybe coaching has dumbed him down and certainly tonight he played at less than 100%.

I also believe Pep would call a better game with MH, not asking too much of him.

Whatever though, MH would have gave us a better shot at winning tonight.

Other than holding calls, and that failed ST play, I think Indy played well.

Donte had the on sides.

Could have ran it more in the 2nd 1/2, and Luck had quite a few overthrows -maybe shoulder issue-

Pats fans call the last TD a 'garbage' TD,..but it made it a 1 possession game...so IMO not so.

Bank this loss, Indy showed they can play with NE finally.

Colts lost by a touchdown 34-27, and evened their season record to 3-3.  Tonight's loss reduced the Colts lead in the AFC South lead to one game, by virtue of the Texans win to the Jaguars in Jacksonville, and the Dolphins defeating the Titans in Nashville.  Colts regroup and prepare for Drew Brees, Sean Payton, and the New Orleans Saints come to Indianapolis. Tonight's game with New England is finally in the past. Thanks to all of your for participating tonight, see all you here when our Colts host the Saints Sunday at LOS, and GO COLTS!!!!!