Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Shareece Wright visits colts

PeterBowman

Interesting. Somebody posted the other day that we should sign him. IMO. He wasn't very good in San Diego. But if he's dirt cheep, he wouldn't be a bad number 4 corner til D'Joun Smith gets back. Typically your 4th corner isn't too talented. IMO Wright would be a better option than a guy like Prater, Thomas, or Brown before he got hurt. And you never know. A guy like Wright could come here and end up reaching his potential and becoming a pretty good corner. Look at our boy Butler. 

Here's the thread I started the other day.

Could the Colts Sign Shareece Wright? - NFL Draft, Scouting, and Free Agent Talk - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum http://forums.colts.com/topic/41256-could-the-colts-sign-shareece-wright/#entry1199439

Seems like most here think we should pass. My question is, is he better than our 3rd and 4th. IMO, he would provide better depth.

Saw that. Not understanding that. Maybe they offered him more money. Me personally I'm picking the team who's not last in their division & actually may go to the playoffs

Who says he really had a choice? It's possible the Colts didn't make him an offer. I doubt it had anything to do with money; midseason pickups are usually prorated vet minimum.