Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bold Playoff Predictions - Wildcard Edition

21isSuperman

These are bold predictions you make about the game. Not predictions as to who will win, like the other topic is for. Let's see what you've got, give me one for each game:

1. The Broncos get shutout

2. TJ Yates throws more picks than TDs

3. The Giants pass rush registers 5 sacks and a FF on Matt Ryan

4. Brees throws for 5 TDs against the Lions (is that considered bold since Matt Flynn threw 6?)

1) Denver beats Pittsburgh and Tebow outplays Roethlisberger

2) Texans beat Bengals by rushing for 200 yards

3) Giants beat Falcons after the Falcons are penalized 15 yards for excessive celebration for resurrecting the Dirty Bird

4) Saints beat Lions when Suh is ejected for a flagrant foul. He is cut immediately following the game and Jim Irsay fixes the Colt defensive tackle position with one phone call. Suh enters anger management training with Tony Dungy.

1. Denver gets shutout.

2. The Bengals-Texans match-up will be the most boring playoff game ever.

3. Giants annihilate the Falcons by 20.

4. The Lions and Saints game will be the first game where we see the new playoff OT rules in effect.

1. Bengals by 10. Dalton/Green make big plays together. Foster rushes for 80 and has a crucial fumble.

2. Lions BEAT the Saints. Stafford/Johnson become the premier QB/WR combo, hooking up to end the game 38-35.

3. Tebow rushes for 65 yards and a TD vs Pitt. But loses 35-17. No less than 1 Pitt Def. TD.

4. The Falcons WR expose NYG. Eli puts up a fight, but ATL comes away 28-24

5. My LOCK: The 49ers and Packers both go undefeated this week.

When the Saints lost to the Seahawks, the Onion came out with an article that was entitled "Saints Become First Team to lose Bye Week"

For me that game will always be "The Marshawn Lynch Crotch Grab Salute" Game.......

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=marshawn+lynch+vs+saints+beast+mode&mid=BDE0344FDA8220EDC6D1BDE0344FDA8220EDC6D1&view=detail&FORM=VIRE1

What a great run!

1. Tebow Time returns as Tebow puts on another fourth quarter comeback against the Steelers.

2. The Texans will have 3+ turnovers against the Bengals.

3. The Giants blowout the Falcons with Victor Cruz having over 200 yards.

4. Matthew Stafford and Drew Brees will rack up over 800 yards total passing.

I thought that was hilarious. One of the best TD celebrations I've seen all year. Here's a

from the same guy who brought you

Warning: Both links contain strong language!

I hadnt seen those before. I was actual LoLing. Then to see the Jennings interview afterwards talking about how he's seen it would be pretty cool too.

I hadnt seen those before. I was actual LoLing. Then to see the Jennings interview afterwards talking about how he's seen it would be pretty cool too.

They're so funny. I think the dude who talks has something against the Saints. Both videos are of guys doing good plays against the Saints

The Lions will draw 10 penalties.....

The backup QB will play for Pittsburgh in the second half...

The backup QB will play for Denver sometime in the second half..

Drew Brees will NOT throw a TD pass.

Someone will try to hurdle someone and will be dropped on their head.....and carried off the field..

Someone other than Tim Tebow will thank his Lord and savior Jesus Christ every 10 minutes...

Peyton Manning will show up and Giants Stadium to watch Eli

Hip announcers will continue to call the Atlanta QB Matty Ice even though he's never done anything...

Cinncinatti will fall to 9-8 and everyone will still talk about what a great year they had...

Jay Culter will still be considered a franchise QB even though he's watching the playoffs again..

Peyton Manning will show up and Giants Stadium to watch Eli

Hip announcers will continue to call the Atlanta QB Matty Ice even though he's never done anything...

Cinncinatti will fall to 9-8 and everyone will still talk about what a great year they had...

Jay Culter will still be considered a franchise QB even though he's watching the playoffs again..

rotflmao

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/09000d5d825c9211/Wild-Card-Weekend-Bold-predictions

Mooch: Sproles will score a TD 3 different ways, rushing, receiving, returning

Faulk: Brees will break Bernie Kosar's single playoff game throwing record of 489 yards

Warner: the Giants will outrush (offense, not defense) the Falcons

Sapp: The Falcons get more sacks than the Giants and JPP gets 0

Irvin: Julio Jones has 200+ yards and 2 TDs

1. Bengals by 10. Dalton/Green make big plays together. Foster rushes for 80 and has a crucial fumble.

2. Lions BEAT the Saints. Stafford/Johnson become the premier QB/WR combo, hooking up to end the game 38-35.

3. Tebow rushes for 65 yards and a TD vs Pitt. But loses 35-17. No less than 1 Pitt Def. TD.

4. The Falcons WR expose NYG. Eli puts up a fight, but ATL comes away 28-24

5. My LOCK: The 49ers and Packers both go undefeated this week.

Bump for my stupidity.

Attention gamblers. Do opposite of what I say and you'll be rich.

These are bold predictions you make about the game. Not predictions as to who will win, like the other topic is for. Let's see what you've got, give me one for each game:

1. The Broncos get shutout

2. TJ Yates throws more picks than TDs

3. The Giants pass rush registers 5 sacks and a FF on Matt Ryan

4. Brees throws for 5 TDs against the Lions (is that considered bold since Matt Flynn threw 6?)

Bump for my stupidity.

Attention gamblers. Do opposite of what I say and you'll be rich.

Ditto for me