Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Patriots pre-game thread -- Week 6 (merge)

Dark_Indy

Yeah I'm not for this at all.  Brady will probably throw for 400 yards on this D if they can manage to stop the run.  The team needs to improve substantially within the next 9-10 days. 

I guess if you look at it from an overall standpoint, Brady is going to be determined to dominate the Colts.  This probably won't affect him at all.  This next streak of games is going to be incredibly difficult for this team if they don't improve drastically soon.  That being said I still expect the playoffs for the Colts. 

Yeah I really don't think this matters one way or the other. They already want to destroy us. I just hope for a good game.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I really don't think this matters one way or the other. They already want to destroy us. I just hope for a good game.

Yep, I agree indeed.  As long as it's a close game I will be happy.  That's all I want to see for the most part.  If the Colts win, that would be an added bonus and I'll probably miss work Monday, lol!!!!!!!  This team has so many major problems but they have some time to turn things around. 

Yep, I agree indeed.  As long as it's a close game I will be happy.  That's all I want to see for the most part.  If the Colts win, that would be an added bonus and I'll probably miss work Monday, lol!!!!!!!  This team has so many major problems but they have some time to turn things around. 

Our schedule is pretty brutal coming up but I don't think we do worse than 9-7 no matter what happens. Winning these last 3 games were an absolute must and we got it done. I think we sweep the Division and definitely beat the Saints, Bucs, and Dolphins. That is 9 wins right there. We could probably do that with Hass in. If Andrew plays and works some of his magic who knows we could go 11-5 again. If we beat the Pats or Broncos. The Panthers game is very winnable too if we are playing like last season.

Our schedule is pretty brutal coming up but I don't think we do worse than 9-7 no matter what happens. Winning these last 3 games were an absolute must and we got it done. I think we sweep the Division and definitely beat the Saints, Bucs, and Dolphins. That is 9 wins right there. We could probably do that with Hass in. If Andrew plays and works some of his magic who knows we could go 11-5 again. If we beat the Pats or Broncos. The Panthers game is very winnable too if we are playing like last season.

Yeah you have to think the Colts will beat a couple good teams.  I can see them losing to New Orelans but yet beating Carolina and maybe going to and beating Atlanta. 

Fans will waste their time doing this, and the Pats will keep winning, what else is new. 

Everyone wishes they had their success, even with the asterisk. 

I am really content with our success as well. It's not like we are chopped liver haha. We have been to 5 AFCCG games since 1995, won a SB, and been there twice. Would I love to beat the Pats, heck yes but we have been better than 90% of the league over the last 20 years. Imagine being a Browns fan, Jags fan, or a Texans fan. That would be bad!

I am really content with our success as well. It's not like we are chopped liver haha. We have been to 5 AFCCG games since 1995, won a SB, and been there twice. Would I love to beat the Pats, heck yes but we have been better than 90% of the league over the last 20 years. Imagine being a Browns fan, Jags fan, or a Texans fan. That would be bad!

I'm happy with out success too

It is just weird to see some on this very board complain about Luck at times. Like yeah, he's been having a down year so far, but there are quite a few teams I bet would want to take him in a heartbeat. We'll get through this Luck-less slump because Hassle's got his beck!

I'm happy with out success too

It is just weird to see some on this very board complain about Luck at times. Like yeah, he's been having a down year so far, but there are quite a few teams I bet would want to take him in a heartbeat. We'll get through this Luck-less slump because Hassle's got his beck!

I would take Luck over anyone except Rodgers and Brady. Maybe even over Brady just because of the age difference. He has struggled a bit but still has shown signs of greatness with that 4th Qtr against the Titans for example. That was great stuff.

It's a great idea if you want to further make our fanbase look like petty crybabies. It's Tom Brady, not a 14 year old high school quarterback who will get shaken up and play horribly because of "taunting."

"Sure, they blow us out every season and they won Super Bowl 49, but gosh, did you see our trick? We got em good!"

That my friend is what they call a technicality. But for all intents and purposes...

Don't ever confused me as a friend of yours.

Technically there are boards intended for patriots fans to visit. Made just for them.

There is no pressure on the Colts in this game. It's going to be hilarious to everyone outside of Boston if our Colts win this game.

He already has been publicly embarrassed... when he only threw 1 TD in the first half of last season's AFCCG... with under-inflated footballs. He easily should have had 3!!!

Are you referring to tom "marsha" brady the victim?

Put him on the Bucs the past decade and he never even plays in a post season game. brady is the most fortunate quarterback in NFL history to end up where he did.

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

Sounds pretty arrogant to me.

Truly, Most NFL fans are somewhat arrogant, even if their team is not that good. 

Pats fans are arrogant because they have the right to be -for now-. until the day come where they are beaten at least

I personally do not expect to win week 6,...But i Do HOPE it's not another blow-out.  A close game can give this team confidence for the rest of the season, and even more so come playoff's.

To keep it under 2 td's lead if NE wins would  allow me to hold the mindset from Rocky IV.

"He's worried! You cut him! You hurt him! You see? You see? He's not a machine, he's a man!"

​But then, if something miraculous happens and we win,....

"I defeat all man. Soon I defeat real champion."

Truly, Most NFL fans are somewhat arrogant, even if their team is not that good. 

Pats fans are arrogant because they have the right to be -for now-. until the day come where they are beaten at least

I personally do not expect to win week 6,...But i Do HOPE it's not another blow-out.  A close game can give this team confidence for the rest of the season, and even more so come playoff's.

To keep it under 2 td's lead if NE wins would  allow me to hold the mindset from Rocky IV.

"He's worried! You cut him! You hurt him! You see? You see? He's not a machine, he's a man!"

​But then, if something miraculous happens and we win,....

"I defeat all man. Soon I defeat real champion."

No one needs to be arrogant. I am a avid Colts fan but I don't believe I am arrogant at all. I have never went to another teams forum or web site and made one comment. I don't feel the need to. There is a difference between ribbing in fun and arrogance. Arrogance shows lack of class and sportsmanship. We have had our share of arrogant Patriot fans in this forum and frankly I dislike any fan that comes into this forum and acts arrogant. At this point I have just about all patriot fans in this forum on ignore. Those ones that are ignore will not get the time of day from me. After this deflatgate fiasco this forum turned into nothing but one big argument and I realized I will not participate in nonsense anymore. I couldn't care less about other teams members thoughts or opinions if all they want to do is make arrogant and boasting comments. Those type of people enjoy getting things riled up and I wont be a part of it. If other forum members would ignore them they would sooner or later go away with no one to argue with.

Technically there are boards intended for patriots fans to visit. Made just for them.

There is no pressure on the Colts in this game. It's going to be hilarious to everyone outside of Boston if our Colts win this game.

Hilarious. Because a regular season win would make up for a playoff shellacking.

Put him on the Bucs the past decade and he never even plays in a post season game. brady is the most fortunate quarterback in NFL history to end up where he did.

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

This might win "Ignorant Post of the Week."

Brady's mental skills and physics skills are what makes him the top 1 or 2 QBs in the NFL.

He has made ordinary WRs look like ProBowlers.

And he has carried that offense for 15 years.

This might win "Ignorant Post of the Week."

Brady's mental skills and physics skills are what makes him the top 1 or 2 QBs in the NFL.

He has made ordinary WRs look like ProBowlers.

And he has carried that offense for 15 years.

You're living in a dream world. It's your dream so make it as you wish.

Preface... Yeah, Brady lied, and BB cheated...regardless they won't go 16-0, but they won't be losing to the Colts. Sorry. This one will leave a mark, that's just the way it's going to play out. Here's to a decent game, and no injuries. Cheers!

Edited by 21isSuperman

If you want to live in a world where there is no dissent under penalty, the northern parts of the Korean peninsula seem like a nice fit for you.

I for one DO NOT want to visit Patriots forums. How can I ever engage in any dialog when everyone there thinks Brady is Jesus. That's not fun. I actually like to hear the other side, and maybe get a different perspective on things. Maybe learn something new.

Well, there IS pressure on the Colts to win, because they actually have turned their season around as of late, and a win against the Patriots is not just another win. That would be an exorcism of sorts if they get this game, they could ride that momentum, and with a healthy Luck, who knows what comes of that. Manning is one hit away from it all ending in Denver.

Not my fault if you are hostile to other fans and don't want to be friends. I won't lose sleep over that. But please don't tell me where I can or can't post. If I were a troll, I'd be gone a long time ago from this forum. When you play Patriots, expect to see me. If you beat us, you can feel great letting me know about it. Deal?

Sounds pretty arrogant to me.

Just in jest. I'm just going by the recent trend of scores when these two teams play. Just think how I'm going to look if you guys win! I have to come back here and take the abuse, which I will. It wouldn't be fun, but with the good goes the bad.

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

When I hear Brady whine, I usually hear something a bit different... Lombardi, Lombardi, Lombardi, Lombardi [to be continued...]

I'm with ya, BlueShoe! Take away Belichick and those huge talented offensive lines (yes, scheme does matter) and Greg Brady turns into Marsha. Real quick!

Hell, for that matter just take away Robert Kraft, the Patriots logo, make them the Miami Dolphins, have Mercury go retrograde so Brady wasn't even conceived... I mean how many ways can you try to find excuses to strip greatness???? I could play the what-if game and I could offer good reasons why Polo is the most popular sport in the the United States. Or I could live in reality.

NEWSFLASH- You can hate the Patriots and Brady all day long. But you can also acknowledge their greatness and what they have accomplished. It doesn't make you a Patriots fan, it makes you rational.

Personally, I dont hate you...I love you. And I also feel very sorry for you. Get help. 

Brady has more rings than Colts have wins this season. So before you go spouting about how bad Brady is and how he's only managed to hoodwink the rest of the league for so long because of all kinds of external circumstances... go out and beat us first. Then talk. Go beat him, and maybe he isn't so good. But stop hanging 2nd place banners in your stadium and go out and beat the best to become the best. Maybe you can hang that 1st place banner with Luck someday. Until then, wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

Hell, for that matter just take away Robert Kraft, the Patriots logo, make them the Miami Dolphins, have Mercury go retrograde so Brady wasn't even conceived... I mean how many ways can you try to find excuses to strip greatness???? I could play the what-if game and I could offer good reasons why Polo is the most popular sport in the the United States. Or I could live in reality.

NEWSFLASH- You can hate the Patriots and Brady all day long. But you can also acknowledge their greatness and what they have accomplished. It doesn't make you a Patriots fan, it makes you rational.

Obviously, you have not read the long list of posts from me concerning your football team. I have, at many times, acknowledged the greatness of the Patriots and what they've accomplished. I've also acknowledged the other side of the coin as well i.e. the gates, and have tried very much so to "rationalize" their entire franchise with truth. If some cannot see it that way, well, there's nothing I can do about it except to present the facts.

Brady has more rings than Colts have wins this season. So before you go spouting about how bad Brady is and how he's only managed to hoodwink the rest of the league for so long because of all kinds of external circumstances... go out and beat us first. Then talk. Go beat him, and maybe he isn't so good. But stop hanging 2nd place banners in your stadium and go out and beat the best to become the best. Maybe you can hang that 1st place banner with Luck someday. Until then, wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

I never understood why Brady lovers visit this forum. Let's be honest here... Both sets of fans hate each other. This is where we go to talk Colts, but yet there are the patriot fans spewing arrogance. We know that the Patriots have won a lot of games. We know that the patriots have won Superbowls. We get it. We are a team that is trying to overcome the hump of beating the patriots. And there's nothing wrong with us COLTS FANS talking about it on a COLTS FORUM. We welcome all fans here, but Patriot fans can't ever seem to be nice on this forum. Stop being so ill-behaved and rude.

I never understood why Brady lovers visit this forum. Let's be honest here... Both sets of fans hate each other. This is where we go to talk Colts, but yet there are the patriot fans spewing arrogance. We know that the Patriots have won a lot of games. We know that the patriots have won Superbowls. We get it. We are a team that is trying to overcome the hump of beating the patriots. And there's nothing wrong with us COLTS FANS talking about it on a COLTS FORUM. We welcome all fans here, but Patriot fans can't ever seem to be nice on this forum. Stop being so ill-behaved and rude.

I'm a Patriots fan first, Brady fan second. Also, I don't hate the Colts. I dislike them like many other teams, but I hold hatred for a certain few teams, not Colts. I have never said one bad thing about a Colts fan. I don't come here to talk trash or troll. But, when I see people posting ignorant things about my team, I may on occasion, want to refute those erroneous claims. I don't think I've said anything negative about the Colts at all, but I have defended Patriots when I saw it fit.

The post you quoted was me losing my last shred of patience. I vented, and you won't see that again most likely. You can dislike or hate Brady, etc. I don't mind at all. And if you bring stats, intelligent reasons why you believe x or y, I can handle that. But when you say Brady is only good because... and Patriots only win because.... well I can only take so much of that.

That is all.

?

I have never spouted how bad Brady is.

Then talk?....I am not nor have ever been a bragger. 

I don't hang the banners in LOS.

How old are you?

I'm a Patriots fan first, Brady fan second. Also, I don't hate the Colts. I dislike them like many other teams, but I hold hatred for a certain few teams, not Colts. I have never said one bad thing about a Colts fan. I don't come here to talk trash or troll. But, when I see people posting ignorant things about my team, I may on occasion, want to refute those erroneous claims. I don't think I've said anything negative about the Colts at all, but I have defended Patriots when I saw it fit.

The post you quoted was me losing my last shred of patience. I vented, and you won't see that again most likely. You can dislike or hate Brady, etc. I don't mind at all. And if you bring stats, intelligent reasons why you believe x or y, I can handle that. But when you say Brady is only good because... and Patriots only win because.... well I can only take so much of that.

You have a way of being rude in this thread. Please don't try to play dumb here. Us as fans did not hang those banners in the stadium. Quit throwing that around - it isn't fair. I am not going to say that you are trolling, but you are talking trash and it is not appreciated. People post ignorant things ALL THE TIME on the internet. Are you going to really go around on every teams forum to be the "refute erroneous claims" police? No... You choose to come to the Colts forum to do that because both fans can't stand each other, moreso than other teams. It's true almost to a certain degree, please don't deny that. As far as the talk of So and So is only good because talk, that stuff goes on.... all... the... time... on... every... forum... There are fans that just like to talk trash and there are fans that like to talk using facts and guess what? They are all mixed together in the same place so it's beginning to be super annoying around here to see the extra name calling and ill mannered posters come here when the Patriots play the Colts.