Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hasselbeck expected to start per Ian Rappoport (Merge)

Chucklez

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither Colts' QB, Andrew Luck and Matthew Hasselbeck, threw passes in practice this week. Not ideal situation for Thursday, or any, night.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

October 8, 2015

Neither Colts' QB, Andrew Luck and Matthew Hasselbeck, threw passes in practice this week. Not ideal situation for Thursday, or any, night.

This is why I don't like the mainstream media. This is a Lie! :scorebad:

This is what I expected all along. I fully expect Hasselbeck to lead us to victory. But, I never though for a minute Luck would play.

I hope you're right cause I don't think we have a chance. Do you see a big day for Gore coming?

Good move by the Colts. Protect your franchise first. Don't want Luck to become Chad Pennington. That's more important than winning or losing.

Agreed. Looking at the bigger picture. I'm just worried about Matt's effectiveness due to the illness.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

October 8, 2015

This is why I don't like the mainstream media. This is a Lie! :scorebad:

It may not be a lie.  Did anyone see them throw passes, other then those screen passes that Luck threw. Just because Luck took all the reps doesn't necessarily mean he threw the ball.  The Colts have been to know to stretch the truth or not tell the whole story before. I mean just look at this current Luck situation as an example.

Adam Schefter – Verified account ‏@AdamSchefter

Updated: Colts' QB Matt Hassebleck was in emergency room until 2 am TUESDAY, dealing with virus he's still feeling. From hospital to start.

7:42 AM - 8 Oct 2015

Luck must not even be able to throw the ball.

It may not be a lie. Did anyone see them throw passes, other then those screen passes that Luck threw. Just because Luck took all the reps doesn't necessarily mean he threw the ball. The Colts have been to know to stretch the truth or not tell the whole story before. I mean just look at this current Luck situation as an example.

Those are still passes.

We just signed Josh yesterday, so who was under center Monday & Tuesday?

They both practiced yesterday