Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL's Almost-No-Arrest Streak Ends - DGB Arrested

Andrew Luck's Beard

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/10/dorial-green-beckham-ruined-the-nfls-historic-no-arrest-streak

For the first time since 2009, the NFL experienced an entire month of no arrests in the past month of September. Or so we thought. Unfortunately, the almost-streak ended when Dorial Green-Beckham, the Titans rookie WR, was arrested on the night of September 30th for going 65 MPH on a 55 MPH highway.

You had one job, man.  :(

#FreeBrady

Absolutely !. I like that. Free Brady.

Where have you been?. We all missed you here.

You weren't mourning England's embarrassing loss in the Rugby World Cup I hope?. That whooping my the Kangaroos in England was humiliating !

Time will heal, good to see you back here.

Absolutely !. I like that. Free Brady.

Where have you been?. We all missed you here.

You weren't mourning England's embarrassing loss in the Rugby World Cup I hope?. That whooping my the Kangaroos in England was humiliating !

Time will heal, good to see you back here.

En Anglais?

Seeing as half my family is Welsh, that my cousin played for Wales and I've been brought up on the Bread of Heaven lets just say I'm not all that upset.

En Anglais?

Seeing as half my family is Welsh, that my cousin played for Wales and I've been brought up on the Bread of Heaven lets just say I'm not all that upset.

I too, share that sentiment SCC! All my life. btw ... Oui, je suis En Anglais! (haled family background) How 'bout that mix? :)

Helps if you read the story.

"Green-Beckham was pulled over Wednesday night on Highway 60 in Missouri for driving 65 mph in a 55 mph zone, according to the report. The officer ran the receiver’s license and discovered an outstanding warrant for speeding in Osage Beach, Mo.

The 22-year-old was released after paying $92.48 to settle the ticket. He received a written warning for speeding Wednesday."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yea my bad, i finished it and lazily didnt feel like changing it before submitting. 🥴 I will probably make another change or 2 and repost a final version by draft day anyways, so…
    • One thing I have never done is meet Peyton Manning. I have been to around 50 home games during my Fandom from 1987-2013 regarding going to games. I met Jim Harbaugh and got his autograph when I went to the Chargers game in 1996. He chatted with me for around 2 or 3 minutes. Called me Bud over and over and was so nice and he kept smiling at my mom  . I was only 25 then. Just going to the Masters alone had to be a treat but talking to Peyton had to be the cherry on top. Great stuff man.
    • I just thought I would take this opportunity to brag a bit about the fact that I had the opportunity to chat with Peyton at the Masters last week for about 5 minutes.  Truly a bucket list experience and I must say, he has the Southern Hospitality that one might expect but wow- did not expect to run into him and it was quite the experience.  It just had to be the one place left on earth where cell phones are banned, so no picture opportunity unfortunately.   I told Peyton that my first Colts experience was riding to Buffalo in a blizzard when the Colts were 14-0 and they benched him only to lose that game. I said thanks for my first Colts experience being one where he was riding the pine.  He laughed, apologized to me and said that if it was up to him he would have been checking down in that snow storm for 4 quarters.  He thanked me for the support, and was asking me a bit about myself, where I am from, etc.  Quite the gentleman! I think it was obligatory for him to be nice to patrons while he was wearing his Green Jacket, but none the less....a great experience meeting a childhood hero. Lynn Swann walked up to us while we were talking and shook Peyton's hand.  I joked that now was the perfect time for a 10 yard slant- and then slid into the bushes like Homer Simpson with humility.    Unforgettable experience everyone!   Would love to hear some of your Peyton stories from over the years, since it is a bit of a slow time of year before the draft! Let it fly Colts fans  
    • I agree.  I think this is another one of those over-hyped QB classes that will probably never perform to the level of the hype. But -- teams still need a quarterback.  And will convince themselves that that must take one of these quarterbacks.  That it's the only solution to their problem.  If I was forced to choose, I would probably go with Heisman winner Jayden Daniels.  I'm concerned that Caleb Williams may have some personality issues to go with his lack of measurables, even though he shows strong ability to improvise.  Drake Maye has the measurables, but I have questions regarding the level of opposition playing at UNC.  It's not the same as playing the equivalent of the Crimson Tide every single week.  JJ McCarthy is "good".  And he's been successful.  He led his team to a BCS championship.  And?  I see him in the same mold as AJ McCarron.  Supremely successful in college, but not good enough to be The Guy in the pros.
    • Right. KC was also a perennial playoff team prior to Mahomes taking over. The Colts are a fringe playoff team at best, until we see if AR can lift the roster.    And to your point, Veach took over the summer before Mahomes’ rookie year. Hard to compare how KC’s FO approach with Dorsey at GM (for several years) vs. when Veach took over. It seems like Ballard has been more like Dorsey and Veach might just operate differently from both of them.    If Ballard wanted to follow the Veach KC model, he sure waited a long time to do it once Luck retired. 
  • Members

• csmopar

csmopar 16,138

• MB-ColtsFan

MB-ColtsFan 2,654

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 41,379

• IndyEV

IndyEV 77

• Pelt

Pelt 1,185

• jal8908