Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

As short as josh johnson's tenure was in indy........

CR91

I know and he made that in a day for doing nothing. I don't see how any of these guys could ever go broke but it happens a lot to players.

I read your posts and I agree with almost all of them, but that guy just worked harder in one week than most people can even imagine. Ever cram for a week straight in college? His week was that times 10. He did make some jake...but he did far more than nothing.

I read your posts and I agree with almost all of them, but that guy just worked harder in one week than most people can even imagine. Ever cram for a week straight in college? His week was that times 10. He did make some jake...but he did far more than nothing.

Nothing was a stretch word. I shouldn't of said nothing because being a Pro athlete puts someone in the top 1% of the world and he had to work hard to get that far and studying a playbook is very tough. What I meant by nothing, he didn't have to play to clarify my Post.

Nothing was a stretch word. I shouldn't of said nothing because being a Pro athlete puts someone in the top 1% of the world and he had to work hard to get that far and studying a playbook is very tough. What I meant by nothing, he didn't have to play to clarify my Post.

Probably the bigger thing than the paycheck, was landing on a roster and making himself more "ready" for other teams in the same need as injuries mount and teams go looking.

Probably the bigger thing than the paycheck, was landing on a roster and making himself more "ready" for other teams in the same need as injuries mount and teams go looking.

When we signed him, it almost was telling that Andrew wasn't going to play. I am just glad Hass didn't get injured and he played pretty well. We got away with 1 yesterday but I will take it. If Hass plays Thursday I will be really nervous though. Houston doesn't look good but they are better than the Jags.

When we signed him, it almost was telling that Andrew wasn't going to play. I am just glad Hass didn't get injured and he played pretty well. We got away with 1 yesterday but I will take it. If Hass plays Thursday I will be really nervous though. Houston doesn't look good but they are better than the Jags.

There not really. Getting waxed by NE doesn't mean they are awful. Jax will best Texans.

Sorgi had the best job in the world. Got a ring and made millions being Peyton's backup for years.

Sorgi commented one time that yeah it was the best job in the world until it's the 4th quarter of the AFCCG against the Patriots, Colts trailing by a TD and Manning, after banging his thumb on Glenn's helmet, comes to the sidelines and says, "Start warming up."

Sorgi commented one time that yeah it was the best job in the world until it's the 4th quarter of the AFCCG against the Patriots, Colts trailing by a TD and Manning, after banging his thumb on Glenn's helmet, comes to the sidelines and says, "Start warming up."

If Peyton would've left that game that would've been disastrous. That come back win pretty much defined his legacy. That was the biggest win of his career.