Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts expect Dwayne Allen back for Thursday Night vs Texans

TKnight24

Dwayne Allen sounds like a guy who will be back on the field Thursday night. He practiced late last week but missed Sunday (ankle).

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

October 5, 2015

Dwayne Allen sounds like a guy who will be back on the field Thursday night. He practiced late last week but missed Sunday (ankle).

:colts:

I really hope he stays healthy for the remainder of the season, I like his versatility but he is no good if he cant stay on the field. 

Its good for depth plus Allen has good hands

Allen has great hands, just look at the holding penalties he has had this season when he does play. Why I don't know because he has the size and strength to make blocks without holding. Don't get me wrong about his problem of holding because it seems the whole team has a problem with penalties. In our two loses the penalties stopped momentum and killed any chances of getting a win.

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

October 5, 2015

:colts:

That's big for us....Allen is our best all-around tight end..and we've missed him in the run game