Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts release QB Josh Johnson

TKnight24

The @Colts have released quarterback Josh Johnson. Back to two quarterbacks on the active roster. Now an open spot on the 53-man roster.

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

October 5, 2015

The @Colts have released quarterback Josh Johnson. Back to two quarterbacks on the active roster. Now an open spot on the 53-man roster.

Welcome back to indy Ahmad Bradshaw, PLEASE STAY HEALTHY!

Interesting considering the other thread about Luck's shoulder.

I was thinking the same thing.  I am so confused right now.  I guess we'll see what happens come Thursday night.  Some reports say he should play, others say he should sit, others say the injuries a lot worse and others say it's minor.  I don't think anyone knows the truth 100%

I am not saying it's a serious/long term injury. I'm saying it's affecting his arm strength and that's something to note.

— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen)

October 5, 2015

I am not saying it's a serious/long term injury. I'm saying it's affecting his arm strength and that's something to note.

Sounds like the same worry NOrleans had with Brees last week.

He went out Friday and showed his coach he could make the throws, so he played, and well.

We all hope Andrews arm is loose and strong come Thursday. Go Colts!

this is good for two reasons. one it means luck is fine and will play on thursday and two bradshaw will most likely be the one to take the open spot. perfect timing too for bradshaw as he wouldnt have played in thursday game anyway so he can get the one game suspension out of the way and has a full two weeks to get recollected with the playbook, get timing down, and get into football shape

this is good for two reasons. one it means luck is fine and will play on thursday and two bradshaw will most likely be the one to take the open spot. perfect timing too for bradshaw as he wouldnt have played in thursday game anyway so he can get the one game suspension out of the way and has a full two weeks to get recollected with the playbook, get timing down, and get into football shape

He already served his suspension. Once he's signed, it's all business from there