Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DQ

coltsfan1157

Well salot of his tackles yesterday were eh from being dragged lol just like angerer

Some yes, but he made a bunch of tackles around the line of scrimmage.  Almost everytime I was thinking to myself, NICE TACKLE then looking at the number, most of the time, it was DQ.  Still a liability in pass coverage, but he played a very good game yesterday IMO.

Some yes, but he made a bunch of tackles around the line of scrimmage. Almost everytime I was thinking to myself, NICE TACKLE then looking at the number, most of the time, it was DQ. Still a liability in pass coverage, but he played a very good game yesterday IMO.

now if only we can get freemen to flow to the ball better

for as much hate as he gets on this forum, hes actually have a good start to the season imo

He actually didn`t play well at all the 1st 2 games.

Not bad yesterday against the run. The line in front of him was quite disruptive creating good opportunities.

He was in the right spot most of the time yesterday.

now if only we can get freemen to flow to the ball better

I think overall though, our run defense has really improved.  We still give up one or two big runs a game which kills the stats, but I don't hold my breath now when opponents run the ball.  I'm sure a lot of this has to do with the improved line play which makes the LBs look better.  How did Moore look yesterday when Freeman left?

Not bad yesterday against the run. The line in front of him was quite disruptive creating good opportunities.

no one played well the first two games

no one played well the first two games

I think overall though, our run defense has really improved. We still give up one or two big runs a game which kills the stats, but I don't hold my breath now when opponents run the ball. I'm sure a lot of this has to do with the improved line play which makes the LBs look better. How did Moore look yesterday when Freeman left?

Moore barely got action but he was getting pressure just missed a sack mcnary backed up freemen. And I still don't like the starting ilb the line still does more than they do stopping the running back..Jackson did a solid job this game slightly bc he had to make up for mcnary's mistakes

Well salot of his tackles yesterday were eh from being dragged lol just like angerer

Some yes, but he made a bunch of tackles around the line of scrimmage. Almost everytime I was thinking to myself, NICE TACKLE then looking at the number, most of the time, it was DQ. Still a liability in pass coverage, but he played a very good game yesterday IMO.

Yep, Jackson is also leading the NFL in stops, which indicates most of his tackles are at or near the line of scrimmage.