Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jameis Winston ready for that Super Bowl run?

bap1331

Remember when Winston said during the combine he was going to win the Super Bowl this season?

My job is to win games and, hopefully, win Super Bowls," Winston said. "This is not a competition between me and (Marcus) Mariota. One thing about me, I plan on winning the Super Bowl next year so it's going to be Jameis versus Peyton Manning, and Jameis versus Tom Brady."

lmao!

Tampa Bay is a terrible, terrible team. But despite how bad they are, they play the Saints like it's the Super Bowl. They'll roll over and ask Carolina and Atlanta to blow them out, but when it comes to us, they save everything for playing us like it's the big one. 

In that case, Winston's already won his Super Bowl. I just hope we can beat them the next time we play them. 

Tampa Bay is a terrible, terrible team. But despite how bad they are, they play the Saints like it's the Super Bowl. They'll roll over and ask Carolina and Atlanta to blow them out, but when it comes to us, they save everything for playing us like it's the big one.

In that case, Winston's already won his Super Bowl. I just hope we can beat them the next time we play them.

Winston will have some games like that, but he'll make a ton of mistakes as we've seen, too.

This is true. I wasn't a believer in this until this year. The Bucs play the Saints as if their lives depended on the game....literally......

After some quick calculations, I have figured out how Jameis could make his "Super Bowl Run" prediction come true. It's 2797 miles from Tampa to Santa Clara, but it could be done! Assuming that he can run the equivalent of a marathon - 26 miles - every day between now and February 7, he could make it in 108 days. If he starts tomorrow he could get there with eight days to spare to rest up before the game. Of course, he'd still need to buy a ticket. 

After some quick calculations, I have figured out how Jameis could make his "Super Bowl Run" prediction come true. It's 2797 miles from Tampa to Santa Clara, but it could be done! Assuming that he can run the equivalent of a marathon - 26 miles - every day between now and February 7, he could make it in 108 days. If he starts tomorrow he could get there with eight days to spare to rest up before the game. Of course, he'd still need to buy a ticket. 

Not true, he's got a comp ticket from a local Florida State seafood merchant. 

Remember when Winston said during the combine he was going to win the Super Bowl this season?

My job is to win games and, hopefully, win Super Bowls," Winston said. "This is not a competition between me and (Marcus) Mariota. One thing about me, I plan on winning the Super Bowl next year so it's going to be Jameis versus Peyton Manning, and Jameis versus Tom Brady."

lmao!

I think meant winning the Superbowl on Madden.