Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will the Indy-NE Game Be A Game O A Circus?

King Colt

Belichick really exposed the fact that Luck stares down TY when he gets desperate or if the offense can't get going.

The Pats games have been disasters, but none of them have really gotten out of hand until the Pats bust wide open with that running game which didn't happen early in the games. I think if Luck can get all of his guys involved, and the line can buy Luck a decent amount of time. I think Gore would be the X-factor since NE has also been good at shutting down Fleener.

Moncrief is getting to the point where i think soon he'll utilizing his size, and strength to beat DBs. I think he's getting more confident and it's showing in his route running and just his play in general. AJ isn't what I was hoping he'd be (at least so far this season), and i thought he'd be key to beating a team like the Pats... I won't count him out yet, but I think he needs different role on this offense.

Coby was shut down in the AFCC only having 30 yds, but the other 2 games vs NE he had 144 & 74 yds respectively so he's done fairly well against them.

Yes it will be a media circus because Brady will be on a mission to demolish the team that started DeflateGate and curious minds would like to see if it's possible to drop 75pts on a NFL team!!! If you consider the fact that Chuck and his staff have failed to come up with ANY type of gameplan to stop the past BEATDOWNS at the hands of the hated Patriots then anything is possible! :thmdown: The talent level of the Colts has gotten better yet the BEATINGS administered by Brady and company have gotten worse under the Chuck regime. At this point I'm sure this staff is hoping for Brady, Gronk or Edelman to be hurt because they haven't got a CLUE when it comes to stopping this onslaught!! If there is ONE game to this season where this team had BETTER show up it's this one at HOME because Belichick with the BLESSING of Kraft will try to embarrass the Colts on national tv! Some of the luster might be lost if the Colts lose the prior week against JJ Watt and the Texans on another nationally televised game BEFORE they even play the Patriots....

Coby was shut down in the AFCC only having 30 yds, but the other 2 games vs NE he had 144 & 74 yds respectively so he's done fairly well against them.

Wow, just looked it up, you're right.

I think Pep and staff should really mix around personnel against this team. On paper, their defense shouldn't contain us like they've done in the pass. But ya know, Bill Belichick being their coach and all...

I don't know.. maybe if the Colts can get it together and get a few guy back like Allen and Toler.. maybe we have a chance..

Andrew Luck is freaking due to explode on the Patriots.. I'm just sick of being embarrassed by these fools. We are due..

We will see. Looking forward to see how the Colts have improved over the last 3 years.

Maybe this will be a low scoring affair. Under 40 probably for the Patriots.

Wow, just looked it up, you're right.

I think Pep and staff should really mix around personnel against this team. On paper, their defense shouldn't contain us like they've done in the pass. But ya know, Bill Belichick being their coach and all...

BB doesn't have Browner to cover Coby so I expect not only him but Dwayne to have really good games since outside of Collins, NEs LBs are not good in coverage.

We may not win but I don't see them putting 55 points up on us. Especially since our run defense has been much better and if we get Toler back. The game will depend on the performance of our offense.

It doesn't matter how good our run d is the hoodie will find a weakness