Official Colts vs Jaguars game # 4 prediction and what you want to see thread

RockThatBlue

IF luck plays and is 100% I say colts win 31-17

What I wanna see:

Improved o line play(what's new right?)

If Gore can run wild again

Dorsett get more plays

Moncrief continue to turn into a stud

Hasselbeck play well IF he's the starter.

Josh Morgan play another solid game

The D line continue to shut the run game down

Go colts!

If Luck plays we win 30-13. I think the Defense can pretty much shut down that Jags Offense here at home with the crowd behind them. I can picture better pressure on the QB and Mathis even getting more in the groove. That will force Bortles into at least 2 or 3 turnovers. Assuming Luck is around 100% and plays I don't see any reason why we cant put 30 points up this week. We put 28 up on the Titans (35 if you count our Defensive TD). If Luck doesn't play and it's Hasselbeck, I expect a closer/lower scoring game. I still say we win but I would say something like 20-13 instead of 30-13.

I think we beat the Jags soundly. I think Luck plays.

I understand the benefits of sitting him. We have Houston on a short week. He could get 11 days of rest. It's just the Jags.

This is the NFL Luck is the leader of this team. The Jags are capable of beating us if we don't play well.

You don't take a Sunday off to rest. If you can go you go. Everyone is getting banged on every week. Luck will go.

We are getting Butler back. I think the D has a good weekend. This side of the ball is going to get better each passing week. Mathis will play himself back into game shape as will Irving and Moore. Cole should be good to go. If we could get Toler back out there we'd be cooking with gas.

We got off to a rough start. The Jets game was ridiculous with the injuries at CB. Let's not forget we are still one of the top teams in the league. It will start to come together.

Butler plays nickle, Brown #2...-god i hope-

Secondary plays it's best game of the year to  this point.

Davis dismisses critics, post's a shut out and gets a pick.

More Moore and Irving, plenty of time to get acquainted with the team and playbook, now to get more reps.

Mathis gets another sack, and Colts get 4 on the day.

Werner  continues to succeed at strong side, behind Walden -could end up being out most solid 1-2 combo at the LB position-

Keep running the ball early and often, seems to be the strength of this o-line.

Luck plays, but more check down passes, screens, and quick outs to TE's, i am hoping due to a sore arm, -then realizes the benefits of said passes.-

Dorsett splits time with A.J.  rather than coming in inthe 4th, he comes in intervals throughout the game.

Colts jump out to huge 1/2 time lead, -maybe something like 24-3- but then slacks in 2nd half, final being closer......34-27

If Andrew starts and we win he will go to 18-2 in the Division in his career = 90%. Can you guys name his only 2 losses? Of course you can look it up but that would be cheating, can you do it without looking it up?

Well I know we lost to Houston in Houston in 2012.

I cannot remember the other.

Edit:

Ah. We lost to the Jags in week 3 at home. Couldn't remember that one.

Yeah that's why I posted what I posted. I remembered us losing to Jacks because of Shorts catching that long pass at the end. We had that game won. Houston was the other, that was the easy one because they were better than us in 2012. They still haven't beaten us in Indy yet haha. Even with Orlovsky Qb'ing we beat them in 2011.

If Andrew starts and we win he will go to 18-2 in the Division in his career = 90%. Can you guys name his only 2 losses? Of course you can look it up but that would be cheating, can you do it without looking it up?

No one should have to look it up

Year the Texans won the division & then Blaine Gabberts best play of his sorry career

I don't know what the score will be, but we'll probably lose unless Jacksonville has the brain fart Tennessee did last week to lose the game

This team just is falling apart & it looks like it'll only get worse

Pep has been exposed, Grigson has been exposed & so has Pagano

Meanwhile Manusky is the bright spot of the coaches. Defense has been solid and will get better when people get healthy. I say get rid of everyone but Manusky. But he'll probably be gone if a new coach comes in cause they pick their own coaches

I don't care who starts were gonna SMASH Jacksonville gores gonna have 12 carries for 80 yds and a td Robinsons gonna have 15 carries for 80 yds and a td

Colts38

Jax21

Yeah we should at least win by 7-10 points even if Hasselbeck starts if we are any kind of overall team. Just throw safe passes and feed Gore. With Luck I could see a score like you predicted. I think our Defense is going to play lights out against this Jags team so it probably doesn't matter who starts as long as we don't turn it over.

after watching the replay of the Jags win over Miami i'm pretty convinced we can beat them if we run the ball and take the check downs as long as we don't don't turn it over. The win against the  the Dolphins was predicated on 2 long pass completions that were jump ball wins by the Jags and that won't happen this week.

Source is telling Mike Wells Andrew's MRI only showed a bruise and his injury is trending the right way. We could still sit him as a precautionary because we have a game Thursday against a tougher opponent but knowing Andrew he will probably want to play.

He'll probably play, but don't expect a lot from him.  I foresee a LOT of Gore and Robinson this game....

Jags play us tough for the most part.  Matt is old, and has no arm....we barely beat the Titans with Luck, sooooooooo

JAGs 17 Colts 9

Would like to see:

Grigson falls in love with the JAGs owner, and leaves us during halftime to join with them.

Pep, watching Grigs, turns green with envy and follows him across the field like a puppy with it's human.

An offensive line with a pulse

Free Churros for everyone in attendance at the game