Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Uuuuuugh

I think this is the first time I have ever posted here but I just had to vent somewhere.

On my fantasy team I had Forsett as a RB and Bell.  Forsett has not been doing that well and going up against a tough Pitt D, I dropped him for Blue.  I also decided to bench Bell for this game because he was facing a Ravens D that was still playing the run well.

So basically, in my idiocy, I gave up 270 yards of rushing and a TD.

I don't need anyone to tell me how stupid I am but I completely understand if you are thinking it.

I think this is the first time I have ever posted here but I just had to vent somewhere.

On my fantasy team I had Forsett as a RB and Bell.  Forsett has not been doing that well and going up against a tough Pitt D, I dropped him for Blue.  I also decided to bench Bell for this game because he was facing a Ravens D that was still playing the run well.

I don't need anyone to tell me how stupid I am but I completely understand if you are thinking it.

I will never say that..... :sip::)

On my fantasy team I had Forsett as a RB and Bell. Forsett has not been doing that well and going up against a tough Pitt D, I dropped him for Blue. I also decided to bench Bell for this game because he was facing a Ravens D that was still playing the run well.

Never sit your starters until they are no longer starters. Matchups be darned. If you have a good run D vs a good running O, you can so count on some points. In this instance, a lot of points.

I just started playing fantasy football, and had Bell in my line up this week. I almost didn't pick him because of the Ravens' defense, but decided to keep him anyway. After last night, I'm glad I went with him.

No, you're not stupid; mistakes happen. Who knows how I'll do after Sunday with the rest of my picks.

First rule of thumb I learnt in my first year of FF, never bench your studs. When Revis Island was still with the Jets, there were always stories headlined "should we bench Brady and play someone else this week", blah, blah, blah. I used to give credence to those before but not anymore now. I once benched Drew Brees for the London game vs the Chargers thinking the rain will limit his production, mistake!!! I have stopped benching my studs and overthinking about a #1 WR or RB. If you are talking #2 WRs and  #2 RBs, it is a different story.

You will only learn if you make some mistakes in FF :). We have all been there.

Forsett was on my team too and I benched him this week.  He had 15 fantasy points which was twice as many he had through the first three games.  You should have started Bell with Vick playing QB.  I expect he'll get a lot of touches.

This is just a fantasy within my extended family for fun... but still, I'm not rookie at FF, I should have know better.

I still think Blue will do well for me this week against ATL. but I should not have benched Bell.

I hate to make this worse but word out of Houston is Foster could be back and starting this week.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5469/arian-foster/1