Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tipton elevate, Okine Waived.

Jackie Daytona

Why is everyone stuck on Bradshaw still?  Yes, he did great for 6 games last season but the guy is a walking IR ticket.  Move on.

Because Bradshaws production in 6-10 games would be a heck of a lot better than Tiptons in 16+ games.  Bradshaws also a seasoned vet.  I think Bradshaw Gore combo would have worked good.

Zurlon was brought up from PS, and they waived DL Earl Okine......too bad, was hoping Okine would show something, guess they needed Tipton this week worse....

Wasn't Boom Herron more productive last season than Tipton? Why did we release him? Was it because he was more of a power runner like Frank Gore is, but not as effective than Gore has been. Also, is it that Sirloin Tip is more shiftier or speedy than Gore..a change of pace back?

I don't like this. We're better off with Bradshaw than Tipton. I really liked Okine. He'll probably be back, but still. He was getting some snaps and didn't look all that bad if you ask me.

Heck yeah we are. There was an article about Okine and how enthusiastic the coaching staff was to have him and then he's waived one week to the next? I thought the consensus was that he was doing well?

Wasn't Boom Herron more productive last season than Tipton? Why did we release him? Was it because he was more of a power runner like Frank Gore is, but not as effective than Gore has been. Also, is it that Sirloin Tip is more shiftier or speedy than Gore..a change of pace back?

I doubt it. Boom was fast and shifty like Bradshaw. Tipton is just a slow back.

Heck yeah we are. There was an article about Okine and how enthusiastic the coaching staff was to have him and then he's waived one week to the next? I thought the consensus was that he was doing well?

Okine was our least productive lineman by far and I think they really like McGill. In all likelyhood Okine will go to the PS and he might be back as soon as next week if Varga and Robinson are back by then.