Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great Site for helping you with your weekly lineup Decisions

Narcosys

I thoroughly enjoy using this communities Fantasy experts in helping me in my decisions, but it is also useful to see what other people are saying across the internet.  This site takes dozens of 'experts' from across the internet, and not just from ESPN and NFL, and can help you with player comparisons and the experts picks on who to sit and who to start.  You can even import all your teams from any of the Fantasy sites like ESPN, NFL, Yahoo, and numerous others, and they will give you what your best lineup should be for that week.  I just found it last night so check it out and let me know what you think.

www.fantasypros.com

I thoroughly enjoy using this communities Fantasy experts in helping me in my decisions, but it is also useful to see what other people are saying across the internet.  This site takes dozens of 'experts' from across the internet, and not just from ESPN and NFL, and can help you with player comparisons and the experts picks on who to sit and who to start.  You can even import all your teams from any of the Fantasy sites like ESPN, NFL, Yahoo, and numerous others, and they will give you what your best lineup should be for that week.  I just found it last night so check it out and let me know what you think.

www.fantasypros.com

Early in the season, they have to go based on last year's rankings for defenses but they get better as we head into October and later. Another site (you have to pay for though) I heard that has top prediction ratings is www.4for4.com

It is endorsed by fantasy pros as well.