Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fantasy Football "Bad Beats" 2015 edition.

SilentHill

This thread is to post your fantasy football "Bad Beats" for the 2015 season. So basically your losses that you should have won.

I'll start it off.

I had Jordan Matthews and Sam Bradford, I lost 105.54 to 105.72 and of course a Bradford to Matthews TD was ruled down at the 1 even though it was clearly a TD. Chip doesn't challenge, he uses momentum and a quick play to punch it in. I had a small lead until the last play, where Bradford threw an interception.

I score 146 points, beat everyone in the league...except the one person I go against who scores 152.  That's frustrating.  Hope it doesnt continue to be a trend like last year.  Last year went 7-6-1.  Five of my losses i had beat everyone else but who i went against and my tie was a 164-164....

The list is endless, if I have to start. I can do one every single year that I have been in multiple leagues.

In reality, we'd like our team to be competitive knowing that we lost a close one instead of a lop sided one. But when it is in FF, most of us would rather lose by 20 than by 1 pt. or less because head-to-heads are all that matter. Wins matter more than pts. scored.

My worst losses both in 2012:

Immaculate Interception: Had Green Bay Defense, would have won the week if it was an INT but because it was a TD for Seattle, the Defense points went down and I lost on the week.

Same year Monday Night Miracle: Went into MNF up 36, Cam Newton scores 37

Best Win: last year KC's beatdown of New England, last offensive drive for KC they threw a TD to Kelce who i had, won by less than 1.

Best Tie: I spot started Scott Chandler (Buffalo 2012) against the Pats and he had two TDs leading me to a tie that got me into the playoffs and eventually playoff runner up.

This year I am 1-0, with Tom Brady leading the charge. All the money goes to my girlfriend's ring fund lol

Edited by 21isSuperman

The list is endless, if I have to start. I can do one every single year that I have been in multiple leagues.

In reality, we'd like our team to be competitive knowing that we lost a close one instead of a lop sided one. But when it is in FF, most of us would rather lose by 20 than by 1 pt. or less because head-to-heads are all that matter. Wins matter more than pts. scored.

Just like in real life, it's all about the schedule. We had a guy who was 7-0 and barely was in the middle for points for, eventually missed the playoffs

Last week: coming out of the 1 o'clock games my opponent used like 7 players and was only ahead by 25 points... I had Eddie Lacy (got hurt early) Murray(see Eagles offense) I started the Ravens D (1 had Chiefs on my bench, and thought the raiders wouldn't do anything) and luck decides he wants to have a ton of turnovers the week my opponent has the jets defense... I lost by 3 points.... Went from first to fifth place... Oh well

It's games like this that I just say forget it, I quit. Last week I lose by less than half a point. This week I lose by less than a point with Devonta Freeman on my bench with 37 points.

And what's worse is that I'm always projected to win by 20+.

Forget you Jeremy Hill, forget you Torrey Smith.