Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Gets A Etiquette Lesson

CR91

My wife is quite posh. She went to 'finishing school' after university. She says 'fla' not 'flower' and 'sha' not 'shower' etc. When I'm feeling brave (cue whisky) I ask her to say power shower (pa sha). She is also one of the kindest people on the planet. And a riot in the sack. Do not judge a book by it's cover folks.....

Geeky or not, Andrew is just cool.

• 4 months later...

I had seen it before. Very funny...

Funny thing, when Peyton left, I was disappointed and not sure how I would like Andrew. But even though he is entirely different than Peyton, Andrew has shown that he is down to earth and a pretty classy guy. Glad he's wearing the horseshoe!

20 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is hilarious! Andrew is a big nerd but he is our nerd. This video had me LOL. Andrew cracking jokes and these guys don't even get them.

Loved the end of the skit, here ... Andrew states, "Thank you, it was delicious!" All the while in his mind thinking "what there was of it!" Little food has no place in the NFL. :) 

No offense my good English friends. 

On September 9, 2015 at 11:14 PM, braveheartcolt said:

My wife is quite posh. She went to 'finishing school' after university. She says 'fla' not 'flower' and 'sha' not 'shower' etc. When I'm feeling brave (cue whisky) I ask her to say power shower (pa sha). She is also one of the kindest people on the planet. And a riot in the sack. Do not judge a book by it's cover folks.....

Geeky or not, Andrew is just cool.

I know; I know. Behave myself & just walk away. Not an easy thing to do given my preference for sarcasm. 

I'm sure your spouse is a lovely lady indeed BHC. No disrespect intended naturally.

1 question: Has the English gentlemen in the video ever tried to serve tea to small, tired, & unruly children? 

I'd pay top dollar to see that fiasco in the making. Yeah I know I'm terrible. It would still be priceless though. 

Hey, I think I just found video of that English fellow as a small child...

Yes, I know SW1 is gonna burn in hades. haha