Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lesean Mccoy May Not Go Week 1

akcolt

It's looking like LeSean McCoy may not be able to go week 1. The hamstring continues to be a problem.

He certainly won't be in football shape or near 100%. Then Dixon Brown and Williams are all banged up too.

It really makes cutting Jackson seem strange. He was the only healtjy RB on the roster.

A QB making his first start coupled with a bunch of questionable RB's sounds good to me.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13564292/buffalo-bills-worried-lesean-mccoy-ready-week-1

Edited by Nadine

Dixon has the potential to give us fits if he can dink and dunk efficient passes....He could also be a nightmare to try to contain...I anticipate that being a problem unless Trent Cole looks up the word CONTAINMENT in the dictionary, He has blown that more then once in the preseason, The Bills pass rush has the potential to make our O Line look silly honestly to. It wont be a much easier game without Lesean I don't think

Funny thing is go on NFL.com and plenty of commentors are predicting a big Bills win week 1. Those comment sections can be hilarious.

The Bills are a bad match up for the Colts with their ability to run the ball and rush the passer. It is going to be a very tough test in week 1 but I still expect the Colts to win. I think week 1 games are the hardest to predict just because there is nothing to go on in terms of past games to gauge a team,

Dixon has the potential to give us fits if he can dink and dunk efficient passes....He could also be a nightmare to try to contain...I anticipate that being a problem unless Trent Cole looks up the word CONTAINMENT in the dictionary, He has blown that more then once in the preseason, The Bills pass rush has the potential to make our O Line look silly honestly to. It wont be a much easier game without Lesean I don't think

Tyrod Taylor is the QB, Dixon is a RB.

The Bills are a bad match up for the Colts with their ability to run the ball and rush the passer. It is going to be a very tough test in week 1 but I still expect the Colts to win. I think week 1 games are the hardest to predict just because there is nothing to go on in terms of past games to gauge a team,

McCoy is questionable for week 1. He misses it they don't really have a quality healthy running back. Aside from that, the Colts did a good job keeping McCoy in check week 1 last year.

The pass rush is the real problem, but I dont think they have anywhere near enough on the offensive side to pull out a W. Also, they would need a secondary on par with the 2014 Patriots to contain all the Colts skill players. If they had a half serviceable QB things would be different.

McCoy is questionable for week 1. He misses it they don't really have a quality healthy running back. Aside from that, the Colts did a good job keeping McCoy in check week 1 last year.

The pass rush is the real problem, but I dont think they have anywhere near enough on the offensive side to pull out a W. Also, they would need a secondary on par with the 2014 Patriots to contain all the Colts skill players. If they had a half serviceable QB things would be different.

don't count out Tyrod Taylor, I've been a fan of his since he was with the ravens. He is more than just a serviceable QB. Don't count out the bills, I'm a colts fan, but I am dreading this game.

don't count out Tyrod Taylor, I've been a fan of his since he was with the ravens. He is more than just a serviceable QB. Don't count out the bills, I'm a colts fan, but I am dreading this game.

Tyrod Taylor has all the weapons around him. If he can play like a top 12 QB the Bills will be a Super Bowl contender. I just think he is closer to bottom 12.

If Taylor goes off on us......Bob Lamey will not be fun to listen to.  I think we score 40 in this one regardless of the D.  Hoping the Bills do not score 42 :)

No, I don't think we score 40. We grind it out for a 27-23 type of win, that is my prediction.

I know what you mean as long as that defense gives that offense multiple chances itʻs possible...which means Luck and the offense must keep those chains moving and run that clock because our defense may run out of gas

Meh Taylor was good at VT because the defense always have them a short field and the ACC is hot garbage. There's a certain bias there as I'm a UVa fan, but Taylor won't be the reason the Bills win or lose.

Agreed. If the bills win it will be because of their front 7 destroying our o-line and luck having a terrible game. Their offense might be ok but it won't win a shootout against us if it was one.