Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Espns Top 100 Nfl Players

RockThatBlue

Ehh. Honestly think Vontae is better at his position than TY is at his. I mean there is only 1 or 2 better corners in the league (or none, depending on what you think).  The ~70 spot difference between him and Sherman is ridiculous. You could have a good argument for saying Vontae is better. 

Brady at 3, Gronk at 5 makes me happy. :)

That's what ESPN hopes by making these arbitrary rankings. But you can bet there are plenty of fans who will feel "they" got shortchanged.  So they (ESPN) wins, because they get page views.  The Colts had exactly what the parity-crazy League would expect - 3 players.  32 teams means 3 apiece is parity.  All those Seahawks make some teams left out.  What did the Pats have?  Three?

That's what ESPN hopes by making these arbitrary rankings. But you can bet there are plenty of fans who will feel "they" got shortchanged.  So they (ESPN) wins, because they get page views.  The Colts had exactly what the parity-crazy League would expect - 3 players.  32 teams means 3 apiece is parity.  All those Seahawks make some teams left out.  What did the Pats have?  Three?

I mostly just look at these lists for the write-ups verses the actual rankings. I think it is a dubious job at best to try to rank all the players like this at every position. Malcolm Butler could end up being the most important Patriot player this year and he is not on the list for good reason. So you kind of just go with the flow to a certain extent and realize the proof is in the pudding once the real games begin.