Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cbs To Stream Some Of It's Network Games Online For Free (Update)

TKnight24

Not sure if this belongs in NFL general or here. Guess it pertains to the Colts cause they're CBS here in VA as most AFC teams are

Just In: CBS announces it will stream all of the network's NFL games online for free

— Shepard Smith (@ShepNewsTeam)

September 1, 2015

Just In: CBS announces it will stream all of the network's NFL games online for free

Update:

Update - it's not all games, but many, including the Super Bowl. Details here: http://t.co/3EdQAK71eU

— Shepard Smith (@ShepNewsTeam)

September 1, 2015
Edited by MTC
added update

The catch seems to be it will only be a couple of games during the season, not all games. Just another reason not to watch Donald Trump's favorite network. Basic news is beyond their capacity. Not sure why they were the ones tweeting it out anyway.

Well, I was excited. Living in Kentucky they tend to only show Tennessee, Cincinnati, Carolina and New Orleans for some reason. So unless I watch it online, or go to BDubbs, I don't see a lot of games on TV.

yep I live in paducah and we only get kc/ten and stl/chi games...and when it's a bye week for those teams it's often paid programming. Needless to say not even people in those markets want to watch their games....never even seen a person wear any of those teams gear ever here.

yep I live in paducah and we only get kc/ten and stl/chi games...and when it's a bye week for those teams it's often paid programming. Needless to say not even people in those markets want to watch their games....never even seen a person wear any of those teams gear ever here.

There are a lot of Tennessee fans here, and of course I'm the * for liking the Colts. Until our bad 2010 season, the Colts were shown every Sunday here. After that it has been hit or miss.

Because everyone wants to see the Titans go 3-13 every season.