Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Final Preseason Game Prediction/what You Want To See Thread!

RockThatBlue

I say we lose something like 13-17. I expect a low scoring game.

What I want to see:

ANDREW LUCK NOT PLAYING A SINGLE SNAP!

I wanna see more of Varga. I think he will get a good opportunity to show his stuff

Ballard IF healthy

Griff Whalen and Duron Carter battling for the 5th WR spot

Henry Anderson. More eyes will be on him this game since he will be the replacement for Jones. I think he will impress

D'Joun Smith and Brown

And of course no injuries!

Bengals take it 20-10

Interested in seeing some more of Varga, Carter, Herrera and Smith. I think JRob, Dorsett, Henry Anderson and Parry have shown some nice potential so won't be worrying to much about them. Though with the potential of Art being out for a while, I think it'll be important for the rest of the D-line to step up a bit come week 1.

I want to see Varga and a lot of him. If they will hand him the ball he will make our roster

As with all preseason games I could careless just no injuries. I hope not to see a starter on the field.

I'll be watching Arkin. I like his mean streak I would like to see him play some C too. He played C for Dallas and Miami never in a real game but he can snap it. Maybe Harrison at G.

Then of course the bubble guys Dewey and Guy. Sylvestre, Price, Adongo.

I want to see Varga and a lot of him. If they will hand him the ball he will make our roster

As with all preseason games I could careless just no injuries. I hope not to see a starter on the field.

I'll be watching Arkin. I like his mean streak I would like to see him play some C too. He played C for Dallas and Miami never in a real game but he can snap it. Maybe Harrison at G.

Then of course the bubble guys Dewey and Guy. Sylvestre, Price, Adongo. and Griff.