Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rgiii Blames Intern For Instagtram Like On Post Ripping Redskins

ColtsBlueFL

Social media is the modern day equivalent of the diary you used to write and unleash your frustrations out on from pen to notebook paper and then shove under your mattress when done. Nowadays, people just use the internet to unleash their frustrations where everyone can read their thoughts. 

Social media is the modern day equivalent of the diary you used to write and unleash your frustrations out on from pen to notebook paper and then shove under your mattress when done. Nowadays, people just use the internet to unleash their frustrations where everyone can read their thoughts. 

But, I still sometimes do that.....

:hide:

But, I still sometimes do that.....

:hide:

There is a key difference though. Both you & Bogie typically say something clever or make me laugh about society in general or you shed light on a glaring hypocrisy that a guilty person or entity is totally oblivious to. Plus, you 2 are usually unvarnished in your commentary & I like that meaning brutally honest. 

i am not responsible for any of my posts on this forum either. welll except the ones that get lots of likes of course 

haha That is so vintage RG3 isn't it? Oh, the world frowns on something I said...Burn my intern at the stake. Oh, the media is showering me with love? Hades yes I said it. Wanna see my new marketing symbol now? LOL! 

At least when Prince dropped his name for a symbol, he had the singing chops to back it up. Robert, on the other hand, not so much. I wonder if his socks or t-shirts sell anymore in NFL DC apparel shops anymore? I doubt it.  

I actually like what Charles Robinson, a reporter for Yahoo Sports said about Robert landing in Kansas City with HC Andy Reid. If Reid can remold Michael Vick's career, he can do anything IMO. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rg3-s-potential-stops-after-redskin-exit--4-bad-fits--1-ideal-landing-spot-024536909.html

http://www.richeisenshow.com/2015/09/01/charles-robinson-of-yahoo-sports-weighs-in-on-robert-griffin-iii-more-9115/

Could be you guys are right. I'm an old guy that's not up on a lot of the social media stuff.

Social media can be a great thing, don't listen to everyone bashing it, if you want to give it a shot one day.

It's ideal if you are trying to re-connect with long lost friends and relatives that you haven't seen in a while. But only if you wanted to re-connect with them. A lot of people feel obliged to it and forget  that it's still possible to be anonymous on the internet, and even more private just using email addresses for contact. 

All the excitement I had vanished after he started blaming the Shanahan regime for what were largely his own problems. :thmdown:

I do feel bad for any diehard Skins fans who finally thought RG3 would make Washington relevant again as a franchise. False hope is the worst especially when he came on like gangbusters in 2012 & then plummeted with lightening fast speed. My condolences RGIII. If you love your burgundy & gold club & she disappoints you, it's like getting kicked in the gut & you are left gasping for air.

At least the lineman, appear to protect & believe in Cousins so that's a big step up for your organization. Hang in there.   

Social media can be a great thing, don't listen to everyone bashing it, if you want to give it a shot one day.

It's ideal if you are trying to re-connect with long lost friends and relatives that you haven't seen in a while. But only if you wanted to re-connect with them. A lot of people feel obliged to it and forget  that it's still possible to be anonymous on the internet, and even more private just using email addresses for contact. 

I hear ya . From what I understand lots of older people that became single have hooked up with old flames from years back. They claim people tend to look at old relationships as far better than they really were and hence the connections. 

I don't even use it either really and I was born in the early 80's.

:thmup:

You would end up with stalkers . My daughter (few years older than you ) is pretty and has a doctorate from Harvard . She's tried to find a good mate from those sites and has ended up dating a bunch of crazy guy losers. 

No social media is about ME starring in my own life. It is the most narcissist creation ever invented and also why it is the most popular.