Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arthur Jones Injury Status (Merge)

RealityIsLuck

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil Taylor is more mobile then Chapman but is not good holding his ground from what I see when he gets tired and does not have the stamina to be any more then a rotational NT, He is an upgrade in my opinion because of that mobility however when healthy. But he aint ready to go

I can't see facebook or twitter at work.  Is the tone that he WANTS to play earlier?

If the first DR said he could play, why is he seeing another one?

Is it just me or did anyone else get the feeling he DIDN'T WANT to play the rest of this season? It's like he's searching for an exit option with pay. 

Is it just me or did anyone else get the feeling he DIDN'T WANT to play the rest of this season? It's like he's searching for an exit option with pay. 

That was my question.  If the first DR told him he could play, is he going to the second doctor to see if he could play earlier or not at all?

I dont give grief to anyone in this league that wants to be sure that they arent furthering an injury by comeing back too early

Last year... the doctor was WRONG...... he came back to early...... he reinjured the leg.........

I also would get a second opnion

Many players cant walk without pain the rest of their lives after playing.

Some (many need a cane)...........

The average NFL career is less than 4 years

Just another viewpoint

Another free agent bust by Grigson, go figure. Not drafting Malcom Brown looks really good now. I hate to complain since this team has some nice young pieces but I get depressed at the thought of how great this team would be if just a few draft picks and free agent money had been used wisely. If Andrew Luck isn't MVP leading this weak team to the playoffs I'll eat sawdust.

Another free agent bust by Grigson, go figure. Not drafting Malcom Brown looks really good now. I hate to complain since this team has some nice young pieces but I get depressed at the thought of how great this team would be if just a few draft picks and free agent money had been used wisely. If Andrew Luck isn't MVP leading this weak team to the playoffs I'll eat sawdust.

Blah blah blah.

Yeah he's not coming back this season. It's worse then last year and he was never right then.

A waste of money for sure. Probably time to cut losses when it's financially sound.

We will see how the Colts spin this. The talk all offseason was how a healthy Jones would be the difference on the D line.