Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck "salty" Watching Super Bowl

bap1331

Did anyone watch it?

Nah I stopped watching the Superbowl after the Seahawks were at the goalline, because at that point I knew they had won. So satisfying seeing Brady lose the Superbowl like that. Cheaters never win. They can take those illegal formations and deflated balls and shove it.

Nah I stopped watching the Superbowl after the Seahawks were at the goalline, because at that point I knew they had won. So satisfying seeing Brady lose the Superbowl like that. Cheaters never win. They can take those illegal formations and deflated balls and shove it.

You crack me up.....LOL!

Well, I'm still disappointed Russell Wilson has two Superbowl rings. I assume that's why Luck was salty.

?? These are jokes right?

The best part of the Super Bowl was the people picking the music after the touchdowns.  For Seattle, they'd play grunge like Soundgarden and Alice in Chains.  For New England, they played songs by Boston and the Dropkick Murphys. 

Nobody seems to have noticed that little fact, but I appreciated the wit.

The best part of the Super Bowl was the people picking the music after the touchdowns.  For Seattle, they'd play grunge like Soundgarden and Alice in Chains.  For New England, they played songs by Boston and the Dropkick Murphys. 

Nobody seems to have noticed that little fact, but I appreciated the wit.

That's just what they do, nothing new. They usually play old rock music at Patriots games.

I find Skippy laughable.

Bayless is paid to act. Although sometimes he's convincing in and of himself, I wouldn't want a reputation like that. Guess he really is in it for the money. Completely ate up within his own mind. That's a trap even a mouse wouldn't enter. haha

Was I too harsh?

Bayless is paid to act. Although sometimes he's convincing in and of himself, I wouldn't want a reputation like that. Guess he really is in it for the money. Completely ate up within his own mind. That's a trap even a mouse wouldn't enter. haha

Was I too harsh?

No you were not too harsh. I am sure he does it for the money and from what I have heard it is quite a lot of money. I probably wouldn't mind most people laughing at me if I was paid the amount he is.

That's just what they do, nothing new. They usually play old rock music at Patriots games.

Old rock music would be meaningless...

They played SEATTLE grunge for Seattle, and they played the band BOSTON and the song SHIPPING UP TO BOSTON for New England.  It took a little more thought than just "old rock music."

Old rock music would be meaningless...

They played SEATTLE grunge for Seattle, and they played the band BOSTON and the song SHIPPING UP TO BOSTON for New England.  It took a little more thought than just "old rock music."

Ok? They play stuff like that all the time. Have you watched Patriots games when they are at home?

I didn't watch it either.

I wasn't necessarily salty, but I was disappointed the NFL didn't want to do anything about the allegations until after the Super Bowl.

So.....

You're disappointed that the NFL, which undertook an investigation that lasted FOUR MONTHS didn't want to act in less than two weeks?

OK.....   Gotcha....

I didn't watch it either.

I wasn't necessarily salty, but I was disappointed the NFL didn't want to do anything about the allegations until after the Super Bowl.

I don't understand how people can just let something like this role off their backs...? It's just cheating. Who cares?! Well, unfortunately no one does. This really tells me where the majority of people's morals are today. It's the principal.

So.....

You're disappointed that the NFL, which undertook an investigation that lasted FOUR MONTHS didn't want to act in less than two weeks?

OK..... Gotcha....

The Patriots didn't have any legal footballs to play with on the AFC Championship game.

They knew what happened. Just didn't have the cajones to do anything about it.

In fact they knew the Patriots were doing it before that game and didn't do anything about it.

It's all about the $$$$.

Well I stuck to my guns and didn't watch the Super Bowl. Did it make a difference? No. But at least I tried.

Ok? They play stuff like that all the time. Have you watched Patriots games when they are at home?

Yes.  There is no theme at all to the music played at the Patriots home games.  They play "Shipping up to Boston" at times and they play the same rock, rap, and hip-hop that all the other teams play.  The Super Bowl music had THEMES.  Patriots home games DO NOT.

Yes.  There is no theme at all to the music played at the Patriots home games.  They play "Shipping up to Boston" at times and they play the same rock, rap, and hip-hop that all the other teams play.  The Super Bowl music had THEMES.  Patriots home games DO NOT.

lol what ever you say.

I don't understand how people can just let something like this role off their backs...? It's just cheating. Who cares?! Well, unfortunately no one does. This really tells me where the majority of people's morals are today. It's the principal.

I actually read the Wells report and there's no proof therein that there was anything about the status of the balls at Halftime that can't be explained by the Laws of Physics. The difference between the Wells' report's own projection and the actual state of the balls, when measured at Halftime, was 0.23 psi across all 11 balls measured, well within the margin of error for a test like that (especially when you consider that the Ref did not keep a careful record of the original inflation of the balls and two different gauges were used to measure them).  A Federal Judge, born, bred, educated and practicing in New York City, home of two of the Patriots greatest rivals (one of which actually manages to beat them in big games), said in open court a few weeks ago that he could find no connection between Brady and what, in his ruling today, he referred to as the "alleged" scheme to deflate the balls.

I'm an Eagles fan and the Pats broke my heart a few years ago, but this was a frame job by the NFL, just like they framed up Sean Payton and wrecked one of the Saints' seasons.  There's no evidence that anything was done during the AFCCG and, if anything was done, there's no proof that Brady was aware of it.  

All of us as NFL fans should be concerned about this, because if they think they think they can get away with something as blatantly dishonest as this with Tom Brady, one of the most well known players in the game, they'll think they get away with anything they want against any player on any team.