Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoColts8818

Colts 2012 Schedule

14 posts in this topic

6 Games with the AFC South

4 Games with the AFC East

@ New England and @ New York

Vs. Buffalo and Vs. Miami

4 Game with the NFC North

@Bears and @ Detroit

Vs. Green Bay and Vs. Vikings

2 Games with teams that finish in last place in the AFC North and AFC West

So the Browns and either KC or wait for it the Chargers.

Nice reward for a last place finish hunh lol.

You can never tell. But I guess I'm rooting for Jesus, er, I mean Tebow today. I'd rather face KC for the 3rd year in a row than the Chargers.

2 people like this

Looks like an 11-5 or 12-4 season.

1 person likes this

@Bears and @ Detroit

Vikings, Miami and Buffalo come to Indy..(3 wins)

But we play at the Bears..at the Jets and at the Pats....(for the 3rd year in a row).?

Not easy

@Bears and @ Detroit

Revising it will be KC we play next year. Not sure if we go to Cleveland or KC but we'll get one on the road and one at home

Cleveland comes to Indy while Colts travel to KC next year.

Your two games on FOX will be Green Bay at Minnesota, as those are the NFC road teams that the Colts face next year. Of course, if they're on SNF or MNF, then they wouldn't be FOX games.

Here's what I can see for the games:

NE: Nationally Televised, SNF candidate

NYJ: I can picture this being a 4:15 game, largely distributed across the US

MIA: Regional game (only Indiana and Florida see the game)

BUF: Regional game (only Western NY and Indy see the game)

MIN: Regional game (Indy and Minnesota, probably much of the northern midwest too)

GB: Nationally televised, SNF candidate

DET: Regional game, probably seen across much of the Great Lakes area (except for Bears, Packers, and Vikings conflicts of course)

CHI: Probably a 4:15 game, largely seen across the US

CLE: Regional game, only Indy and Ohio see it

KC: Regional game, seen across Indy and the midwest

Divisional games are a crapshoot, I wouldn't be surprised to see an Indy-Houston game on national TV, whether it be SNF or MNF. Also, what's a Colts season without a division game on Thursday Night Football? Haven't they been on Tuesday Night going back to 2007 every year?

Its at New England again? Looking at the schedule, I can see us going 10-6 or 9-7 at the most.

Man those games with the NFC North will be exciting!! Packers and lions and the ok bears.......vikings game is a W

Can't wait! It has been a very long season, but I am sad that I won't get to see my Colts until next fall. I am excited about what should be a very exciting offseason, however.

Its at New England again? Looking at the schedule, I can see us going 10-6 or 9-7 at the most.

Yep it's the rotation. You have to keep in mind when the NFL came up with this I am sure they didn't invision and the Colts pretty much winning their division every single year.

Although next year it's the roation of playing the AFC East where they just swap every three years. So we play the two teams on the road that we played at home in 09 and we play the two teams we played at home in 09 on the road.

The other years come from the Colts and Pats both finishing in the same poistion in their division and there is another rotation that go with that, it's two straight road game against that team and then two straight home games against that. The fact the Pats and the Colts have pretty much won their division every year other than the two where we had to play the AFC East anyways has made this look very lopsided.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Game Of Thrones Season 6...
      Rhaegar is the mad kings son.
    • Colts' Scouts: What they liked about LeRaven Clark....
      A few reasons he went in the 3rd round: (and  my opinion that was probably a round to high for him, At least for me)   -The obvious...He spent just about all his snaps in a 2 point stance in the Texas Tech air raid offense -Bench press numbers were low at 18 reps -Numerous pass protection technique issues. Hands placement and footwork are a mess . He either relies on his long arms without sliding his feet or moves his feet and hand placement is all over the place.     Measurables guy at this point without much else. I think just like his scouting report says on NFL.com...He does have a Pro Bowl ceiling(Because of athleticism) but at his floor I fear him seeing snaps for any extended period of time in a real game situation   Worst game easily vs LSU but vs Oklahoma State he did not look very good either  
    • THIS should be Peyton's new job
      Man everyone is leaving ESPN. He is like the freakin Godfather of ESPN. That place must smell of an odor anymore (sarcasm)
    • The coaches have the ball.
      I'd like to know why exaxctly you say that?   I personally think the Defense could be better that alot of people expect. And a big factor in that is the offense pulling it's weight and not leaving the defense out to dry. When our defense was on the field for practically 70% of games for over half the season, it's no wonder our numbers were as bad as they were. Opposing offenses got numerous opportunities and loads of time to wear our D down and rack up points and yards. All the while our offense is continuously going 3&out. Another thing is Ted and the defensive staff have really simplified things and removed alot of the grey out of things this year so guys should hopefully play faster and better understand what they are to do. And you take Greg Toler outta the secondary and add Henry Anderson back to the DL, thats a nice boost right there. Plus I think Mathis could be in store for a bigger season than people are expecting. Also our DL looks like it could be a real strength for this team, with alot of depth. That's big because that's where it all starts, the trenches. If you're good or even great there it goes a long ways in making your entire offense or defense good or even great.    I think if we look at things in perspective there is plenty of reason for optimism with our defense. Are they gonna be fantastic or elitie? No, I'm sure there are gonna be deficiencies and some struggles. But I think we could be a defense that's in the top half of the league, meaning top 15 or so.
    • THIS should be Peyton's new job
      I could be wrong but I just cant imagine Manning would want to move to Bristol Ct. and take a full time job there. His home mansion is in Florida, a mansion in Colorado and another mansion in Tenn. I would also imagine ESPN would open the checkbook pretty wide if he did want to do something like that. I have read where ESPN is losing viewers and advertisement big time.
  • Welcome New Members

• Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      When I first saw this thread, I thought I was late to the party, but then I saw that this thread has been going since 2012.   I'm still late to the party, but story of my life.  I joined in 2015, but have been a Colts fan since I was a kid.   My first Colts memory is getting a hat signed by Quentin Coryatt at training camp, and that same year almost going to the SB.   My favorite Colts memory is beating the Pats to get to the SB in 2006.   Favorite Colts:   1. Peyton Manning 2. Marvin Harrison 3. Reggie Wayne 4. Dallas Clark 5. Brandon Stokely   Needless to say, Peyton (#1) and everyone he threw the ball to (#2-5) won me many, many fantasy football games, and are my guys for eternity.   You might assume from my top 5 Colts that I am a "new-age" "fairweather" fan who only likes offense and points.  You are wrong.  I am grateful for the offensive Renaissance in Indy, but Defense is my passion.  My secret top 5 Colts: Bob Sanders, Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, Cato June, Gary Brackett.   I want Henry Anderson to help lead a Defensive Renaissance in Indy.  Luck and TY are great, and I hope the OLine is outstanding, but the D is the Key.
    • Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      Hey guys,   I have been posting for probably a year or so now.  I reside in Brazil, IN, which is about 20 minutes East of Terre Haute on I-70.  I'm 28 years old and have been a Colts fan since Harbaugh days, but really started following and rooting hard for them after they drafted Manning in 98.  I love our team and my family and I make sure we are ready to rock for every game.  We always have viewing parties at my father-in-laws or my house and are known to holler and scream at the TV!  Hope all is well with all of you, and GO COLTS!
  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.